Chapter 4: The Date?

A/N
Thank you guys for more than a 100 reads! I was never expecting this. I will try to update more often now, so sorry for my absence.

Sonja's POV:
I should thank him for everything he did yesterday. After all, it was like 2 a.m. when he came over. I was really thankful because I hated being alone when the nightmare happened. That's what I feared about moving here. I feared being alone. But now, I guess I wasn't. I smiled in the mirror. I had mascara on and light eyeshadow. I put on a bit of lip gloss and went outside the door of my apartment and across the hall. Before I knocked on the door I tried to remember his name. It instantly flashed into my mind. Tucker. Such a weird name but it was adorable. He was adorable. Wait what. I knocked on the door lightly. I heard a groan from inside and someone shuffling to the door. I see a guy with electric blue hair open it. It looked like he had just woken up. He was rubbing his eyes and half asleep he said in a British accent:

"Um hi who are you?" I hesitated to answer. Did I knock on the wrong apartment?

"I... I'm Sonja. Is umm Tucker here? I mean does he live here?" I said in a really quiet voice.

"Erm yes he does. Would you like to speak to him?" He said more interested now.

"Umm yes please" I replied. He invited me in and said he would get Tucker. I walked into the living room. The kitchen was on the right and the two bedrooms were on the left. Another room was on the right of the kitchen. I heard yelling from inside the room. Sounded like he was recording for something. The blue haired guy walked into the room and soon both of them came out. A smile spread across the Tucker's face.

"Thanks for telling me Tom" he said facing his friend. He then turned to me and asked if I was okay. I said yes.

Tucker's POV:
She was there. She was standing in my living room. A felt myself smile and blush. I was afraid she would see that I had developed feelings for her. Wait, what was I saying, I barely knew her.

"Hey Sonja! Are you okay now?" I said slightly moving towards her. I gestured to Tom to go away. He nodded and walked into the recording room closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, I'm fine now." She said fixing her hair and blushing. Oh my god she's so beautiful.

"Umm, thanks for helping me yesterday Tucker" Sonja said looking into my eyes and taking a step towards me. I opened my arms and she gladly accepted the hug. She was really frail I would guess she wasn't eating enough.

"Hey you wanna get some Chipotle?" I blurted out. She let go of me and took a step back. Fuck, I fucked up, I thought to myself.

"How did you know?!" She said happily "That's my favorite place to eat! Yes, let's go!"

I smiled widely. Mission accomplished. She turned around, ran into her apartment to grab a jacket and her car keys.

"Hey, let's walk, it's not that far" I told her when she came back. She cocked an eyebrow.

"Really? Back in Canada where I used to live the nearest Chipotle was like 20 miles away" Sonja said getting a sad look on her face. She looked down obviously remembering horrible memories. I put my arm around her and gestures for her to walk out the door. Sonja did so and we walked through the park and into Chipotle. We kept really close to each other and it was chilly outside so I gave her my jacket.

~Time skip to after lunch~

"Thank you Tucker" she suddenly says after we finish eating "Thank you for everything, this is going to be a great relationship." I smiled to myself, I didn't know if she meant friendship or literal relationship.

"No problem" I tell her.

"Tucker?" She questions.

"Yes?"

"Is this a date?"

I felt the world stop.