Chapter 6: The Truth

~3 months later~

Sonja's POV:
I woke up to a light summer summer breeze. I still marveled at the fact that I lived in LA. It was the best decision I've ever made. I had a stable income from my YouTube channel that grew immensely because of Tucker who promoted me. Speaking of Tucker and I. Our relationship has developed significantly. We were recording together and we went over to each other's apartments constantly, we had each other keys. He could literally come into my apartment at midnight if he needed something and I could do the same. We have gone on a few more dates since that first one. I really liked him but I don't know if he reciprocated my feelings. I sure hope so, I really wanted to take our relationship to the next level. I got out of bed, stretched and breathed in the warm summer air. Smiling, I walked to the kitchen where I was greeted by Gonzo. He rubbed onto my legs signaling to me he ran out of food. I put some in his bowl and poured myself some milk. I grabbed my favorite cereal Captain Crunch (I don't actually know her favorite cereal somebody comment it if you know) and had breakfast. After that I got dressed, put on some makeup and walked across the hall. Knock, knock, the sounds rattled the empty hall. I didn't wanna just walk in this time because it's morning and Tucker might not be wearing clothes. I made that mistake once, only I didn't see Tucker, I saw Tom just in his boxers. I shake the thought away when the door opens. I smile at the sight of sleep Tucker and hug him. He hugs me back and smiles into my hair.

Tucker's POV:
I hear knocking on the door. I instantly guess it's Sonja and I also guess that she doesn't want to come in because of that one time Tom was just wearing boxers in the morning. I smirk at the memory. Tom left 2 months ago but he's coming down to visit in another 2-3 months.

I walk to the door and open it. I was right, it's Sonja. I smile and hug her tight.

"Good morning pretty lady, would you like some breakfast?" I ask, my voice sounding very deep.

"I would love some" she says in a deep voice, mimicking me. She then proceeds to walk in and go to the kitchen. After opening a few cupboards she faces me and cocks an eyebrow.

"Tucker, there is nothing except for cereal and milk in your kitchen"

"Uhhhhh, I know. I've been really busy recording lately and I hven't been eating as much" I said clutching my stomach. It was growling and Sonja probably heart it because she took my hand and let me out the door saying something along the lines of we're going to the store to get food. I was so thankful to have a person like Sonja in my life, she was so caring. I would have never went out to buy myself food until there would have been literally nothing in my cupboards and fridge.

We talked in the car about what we wanted to have for dinner and what kind of food we needed to buy. We settled on everything. I needed to buy everything because I was missing a lot of food. Me and Sonja got a cart once we were at the market and went into the produce section. We gathered up some vegetables and fruits before moving onto the freezers.

"We should get you a few frozen dinners just in case I'm gone and you need to eat but don't have enough time to cook" she said looking concerned.

"Do you expect to cook for me every day?" I replied looking probably a little bit puzzled.

"Well, yes. I will cook for you until you have enough time to cook for yourself or until you begin to eat better. And I mean, I will stay for the meal because I need to eat too" Sonja said with a smirk.

"You got it pretty lady. I'm never gonna cook for myself so you can always come over and have food with me and I don't have to be so alone anymore" I said looking her in the eyes.

She laughed and proceeded to buy some more stuff. We checked out with like 20 full bags of groceries. When we got home, we put everything in the cupboards and fridge making the kitchen overflow with various foods.

I thought it was about time to tell Sonja what has been on my mind for the longest time. Since the day I met her.

"Sonja?" I siad, my voice shaky. She turned around a disturbed and caring look on her face.

"Sonja I've been meaning to tell you something" I said coming closer.

"Sonja, I...."

A/N
DUN DUN DUN cliffhanger. Don't hate me. I keep my chapters at an average of 700-800 words. Anyway, thank you guys so much for this, I never expected to reach this many views. We're 5 reads away from 300 as I'm typing this. So yeahhhhh. You have to wait till the next chapter now. byeeeeeee
UnicornLaz