Chapter 36: Mianite Condolences

Third Person POV:

Ten episodes after the announcement live stream, Mianite came to an end. The last episode was a roller coaster of sad and happy feelings. They ended similarly to the end of the first season. CaptainSparklez, OMGitsfirefoxx, iiJeriichoii, SynHD and Waglington were standing at the cliff, looking out into the ocean, the smoldering remains of Martha and Steve's house behind them. Dead bodies and graves were sprawled on the ground. The players behind the characters were chatting with each other, glancing at chat and recalling all the memories that Mianite has brought them. Sonja cried halfway through Jordan's speech and they all teared up during Sonja's. Tom shook a brisk tear away.

"I know that often times I'm a knob to you all but you know that I love you guys and I really wouldn't be where I am now without your endless and daily support. Even though I am across the ocean from you guys and only get to see you rarely, you still communicate with me through this crappy teamspeak. Every day you guys make an effort to get up and boot up your computer to play some video games for your friends and fans. People love us and they look forward to our streams. Our fanbase gets things trending on Twitter almost every day. The power we give them and the willingness of them to love us, it leaves me breathless every day. To think that I, Tom Cassell, a poor depressed boy (A/N: This is just for the story, I don't know if he actually was), would be loved by so many people. This is crazy for me. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. I would be nothing without you. Let's get drinks sometimes" Tom wiped a tear away that was rolling down his cheek.

"Tom. I understand you. Really. I used to be a person of a very young age that only liked skateboarding. It was the only thing that brought me happiness. I would stay inside all day, listen to my parents fight, stay in my room and decorate my skateboard. Then at dinner time I would leave the house and run to the nearest skate park. I would come home around eleven at night, with bruised knees and elbows from falling to much onto the concrete ramps. I didn't care though. Skateboarding was my passion and the only thing that made me feel alive. My daily routine was the same. Every damn day I would get up, go to school, come home to hear my parents fighting, do homework while trying to not listen to the loud yelling and then go skateboarding. I barely ate, I was all skin and bones. I wasn't exactly a social butterfly so the first girlfriend I got was my first year of college. I was an apprehensive, quiet, scared child that didn't have anythings and now I'm here living on the hills of the city of Angels, doing my dream job and talking to the best people in the world" Jordan let out a speech. Sonja squealed, letting others know that she was still present and crying.

"I don't wanna say I had it the worst" Sonja wiped a tear "but I was a foster child, a child who was never loved by anyone. I was quiet, constantly waiting for death to take me away from the world that hurt me so much. I didn't want to be alive, I had like one friend that I talked to for a few minutes every two days. My life sucked. But you guys all know that. And now *laugh* now I'm here. A loving husband, lots of friends, the job that I love, a stable income, a house and a fanbase. Oh my god. If you ever told me that, I would deem you crazy"

Sonja finished talking, leaving the guys speechless. It was quiet for a few minutes until Tucker spoke up.

"Guys. I think we all know what the other is saying. We appreciate each other a lot and we wouldn't be where we are without each other. I'm not going to be overly sentimental but I do love you guys and you have given me an ample supply of opportunities to explore the carrier that I love. It means so much for all of us to be doing this, here. Today. It's crazy and unbelievable but it's real. It's the truth"

The four talked for a little while more and until James (who remained quiet) spoke up.

"It's time" were the two words he said that made everyone tense up and grip the mouse tighter.

"I can't believe it" Sonja mumbled, her hand over her mouth, her in game character leaning over the edge.

"Three and a half years of work are going to be over in a minute" Jordan added.

Tom and Tucker remained quiet, just nodding their heads.

"Together" Tom said, "Like the first time"

"Agreed" Tucker retorted.

The heroes huddled together, inhaled and leaped off the cliff into the ocean that teleported them to a different location, leaving their beloved friends behind. An old couple that resembled Martha and Steve, an adult Ianita, Dianite, Mianite and a small jar of ashes were sitting on the cliff side waving goodbye to the heroes. Ianite's soul was at peace at last after seeing and feeling her heroes and loyal followers dive into a place where they would be safe.

The jar of ashes was swept away into the depths of the ocean from the cliff side with a clever north wind that contained purple flowers and a slight aroma of taint.

Ianita thought she heard faint laughter but no one else seemed to.