Chapter 21: Misspoken Words

Tucker's POV:

I woke up to the familiar smell. Smiling to myself I looked down at a sleeping Sonja whose arms were still clutched around my torso. I lightly poked her cheek causing her to open her eyes suddenly and smile.

"Morning" she said in a small voice.

"Morning to you too" I replied kissing her forehead. "How did you sleep?"

"I had a really good dream but don't ask me to tell you because I won't" she said unwrapping her arms and winking at me. I sat up and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why not?" I asked. In reply I received a shrug and a playful punch in the arm. Grinning I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I yelled.

"Do we even have anything our fridge?" Sonja replied peeking her head out from the bathroom. I cracked the fridge open and looked inside. The contents were scattered about the shelves.

"We have one banana, half a cup of milk, an avocado and cat food. I presume we're having cat food for breakfast?" I chuckled.

"Get dressed we're going to the store" Sonja said closing the door and turning on the water in the shower.

~Three months later~

It's been another three wonderful months. Mine and Sonja's relationship has gotten even better. We did different activities together always picking each other up if something was wrong. I was so grateful to have a person like that in my life. Somebody who actually cared for me. Someone who wanted me in their life and somebody who looked forward to spending their days with me. I smiled at Sonja who just walked into the kitchen and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Last month, we decided to move into an actual house in Santa Monica, Los Angeles. It was a nice one story house which we quickly decorated to our taste. Sonja and myself were really happy because we finally owned something in our name and everything was going really well.

As for our YouTube channels they have grown even more. I was at a million subscribers and Sonja was at half a million. I was so proud of her for holding up her work on YouTube, Twitch and doing most of the things at home. I had prepared breakfast and today we were supposed to join Erin and Jordan (who were by the way engaged) in Hollywood for a day off. I've been meaning to actually propose to Sonja but I haven't found the perfect ring or opportunity. I need to plan more. I grabbed mine and Sonja's vlogging cameras and put them on the kitchen table next to the tickets and sunglasses.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Give me a minute or two, okay?" Sonja retorted from our bedroom. Our house had two bedrooms, one being ours and another one being the guest bedroom. We also had two more rooms which we each used for recording and streaming. Finally, Sonja came out from the bathroom that was attached to both our bedroom and the hall that was next to the kitchen. The space was very open because the kitchen breakfast bar flowed into the living room. I turned my head towards Sonja and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a pair of grey skinny jeans, a white v-neck and her twitch hoodie. Her hair was elegantly made up into a half up, half down hairstyle and she was wearing some mascara with winged liquid eyeliner and a coat of light peach colored lipgloss.

"Sonj. You look beautiful" I whispered, my voice cracking mid sentence. She did a little spin on her heel, smiled and hopped over to me swinging her thin arms around my neck.

"Thank you" she said before crashing her lips into mine deepening the kiss with every second that we were attached to each others. Those seconds or maybe minutes when she kissed me, the world stopped around me and nothing mattered. I didn't care for anything, there could be a giant storm coming our way or the world could be ending but I wouldn't care because all I ever needed was Sonja. Here, in my arms. After what seemed like forever Sonja finally pulled away, smirked and grabbed her vlogging camera.

"What's going on foxx fam! Welcome to another foxx vlog, long time no see. So today this nerd and I are going to meet AureySparklez at Hollywood and I'm bringing you guys with me!" Sonja spoke into the camera and then turned it off.

"Lets go?" she turned to me and raised an eyebrow. I nodded and took her hand into mine and walked out of the house. It was chilly outside but of course it was still warm because LA was never cold. Christmas was in a week and I was very excited because I had gotten Sonja a perfect present that I was very happy with.

We got inside the car and drove to Hollywood and after finding a good parking space on the fourth floor of the 'Jurassic Park Parking', we trudged into the park. Suddenly, I felt a heavy weight on my back and I heard Sonja scream. I whipped my head around to see Sonja laughing and hugging a red head. Erin. In those mere seconds I realized that Erin scared Sonja from behind and that the person on my back was Jordan.

"Hi Sparkle bum" I said to the person who just got off my back. I pulled him and then Erin who pulled Sonja, into a big group hug. Our foreheads collided and we all emitted a loud OW and then laughed.

"So how's life guys?" Jordan asked putting his arm around Erin. I did the same to Sonja as she spoke.

"It's good but not as good as yours. Congratulations you guys!"

Jordan looked at Erin who stuck her hand out to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"I'M SO EXCITED" she yelled and then proceeded to kiss Jordan. I snuck a look at Sonja who was grinning happily at the newly engaged couples excitement. She turned to me and enveloped me in a hug.

"Ready to go?" Erin asked us. I nodded in response and we walked through the entrance gates to the park.