Chapter 16: The Beach: Part 1

A/N: For the sake of this chapter everybody mentioned in this story lives in LA except for Tom but he visits frequently.

Tucker's POV:

Today was the day we go to the beach. Sonja really needed to get her mind off of everything so I suggested this. I suggested a trip to the beach as a group. I strutted into the recording room and shut the door as I heard Sonja do the same. I decided to call up a few of our friends.

Ring ring.

"Hello? Tucker" said a tired voice "What's up?"

"Hey Jordan would you care to come to the beach with me, Sonja and some other people today?" I said.

"Sure! What time and what beach?" Jordan sounded a bit more awake and enthusiastic now.

"Jordan?" I heard a voice come from the other line.

"Hold up, I'll be right there" said Jordan "Sorry man. You were saying?"

"Sorry if I interrupted something Jordan" I mumbled feeling guilty. Jordan actually had a woman over. A thought of Erin flew past my mind. Yes, Aureylian or Erin also moved to LA and now lives here. I brushed away the countless memories of tweets of #AureySparklez and heard Jordan speaking.

"So? What beach?" He questioned.

"Oh right! How about Venice beach at, say, 1?" I said glancing at the clock. 11:43 am.

"Cool beans. I will definitely be there" Jordan said and hung up.

One down. Few more to go.

Ring ring.

"Hellooooo? Yes mate?" A British accent spoke.

"Hey Dianitee, Venice beach today at 1 with Sonja and a few other buds?" I said.

"Sure thing! It'll be super cool! I'll see you there then?" Tom (remember he's still visiting) almost yelled into the phone. I said yes and we hung up.

Next.

Ring ring.

"Tucker? Waddup?" GoldGlove said.

"Hey Brennon, care to go to Venice Beach today with Sonja and a few buds?" I questioned.

"Uhhh, hold on bro" he put his phone down onto the table. In the distance I heard him yell Ally's name and then a sentence that was not audible. After a few seconds he came back "Yes, let's go! What time?"

"Oh uh 1 pm"

"I'll be there" I heard him smile and the I hung up.

I think that's enough people. I wonder who Sonja called. I heard laughing from the other room which brought a smile to my face. I just want her to be happy.

Sonja's POV:

I walked into my office and sat down on the leather chair. My window was a bit open so I could hear the breeze blowing gently outside. I put my head back and took in a deep breath of hot air. LA was to hot to be true. I picked up my iPhone and unlocked it. I picture of me and Tucker kissing popped up, as it was my home screen. I couldn't help but grin at the sight of such a lovely face. I pressed the phone button and dialed up Erin.

Ring ring.

Ring ring.

"Hello?"

"Erin?"

"Hi Sonja! How are you?" She squealed out happily.

"I'm good, how are you and your booty" I laughed.

"It is well m'lady" we were cracking up. "What did you need Sonj?"

"I was wandering if you would like to go to the beach today with myself, Tucker and a few other people?"

"Yeah totally! I think Tucker just called Jordan about that so yeah I'm down! What beach and when?" Erin said.

"Venice beach at 1 pm"

"I'll see you there Sonja!"

"Okayyy baiii" I hung up. Thoughts of #AureySparklez rushed through my mind but I shook them away.

Next person.

Ring.

Instant pick up.

"Hello?" An angry voice growled at me.

"Hi Ally (2mgovercsquared or GoldGlove's girlfriend)" I whispered "Are you okay?"

"Fine. What do you want" she sounded pissed.

"I was wandering if you wanted to go to Venice beach today at 1pm?" I said more firmly.

"Oh yeah! Okay!" Her voice suddenly softened and became happy "Tucker just called Brennon about that and I was upset that they didn't ask me to go but here you are!"

I chuckled "We wouldn't leave you out of it."

"Okay, I'll see you there." she screamed excitedly and hung up.

Me and Tucker both walked out of our rooms at the same time he ran to me. Picking me up he spun me around and kissed me.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes I am. But don't hurt your leg please."

"Okay Sonj. Ready to pack for the beach?"

"YES!" I yelled and jumped off to run and the the beach bag. 

This is going to be amazing.

A/N: Filler chapter. What are you guys' speculations about Erin and Jordan? Huehue