Chapter 25: After Party

Sonja's POV:

After the wonderful dinner Tucker took me to a large mansion in Beverly Hills. This was really the best day of my life. The person I loved proposed to me and I am going to spend the rest of my life with him. Once we arrived at the house Tucker opened the side door for me and extended his hand. I grabbed it and stepped out of the car. My ring glistened in the moonlight and I couldn't help but grin at the beautiful gem. Tucker took off his jacket and gracefully draped it over my shoulders. He jogged up to the door and unlocked it revealing a brightly lit up hallway. I gasped.

"Tucker. This is huge." I leaned on to his shoulder.

"I know. Anything for my pretty lady." He kissed my head as I observed the spiraling staircases and the hanging chandeliers. The smell of roses filled the air. Tucker took his jacket off my shoulders and hung it up on the coat rack. He took my head and pushed me up the stairs into the glorious bedroom. It was lit up with candle light and a trail of rose petals led to the bed. On the bed itself was laid out a heart from rose buds.

"Tucker this is so beautiful! And it smells brilliant." I grinned.

"Guess what we're going to do now?" he smiled getting closer and kissing my lips. I relaxed into the kiss and let the events happen.

~I think you guys can infer what happens there. ~.o So time skip to next morning cuz yee~

I woke up next morning next to Tucker. I retraced the events from last night and smiled snuggling into Tucker's chest. Yesterday was amazing. Tucker groaned and turned towards me throwing an arm an arm over my bare torso.

"Morning beautiful." he mumbled, his voice deep.

"Hi there." I giggled.

"We should get up. We're supposed to be out of here at 10:30" he said swinging his legs over the side of the bed. He started tickling me causing me to roll of the bed and onto the floor.

"Okay. Okay. I'm up!" I put my hands up and Tucker pulled me up. We left the house and got back into Tucker's car. After like an hour of driving we were back home and we took another nap. We awoke at about 3pm.

"Tucker are you hungry?" I asked groggily rubbing my eyes.

"A bit, yeah."

I snuck out of bed and prepared some salmon. Once it was ready I called Tucker and we ate. I snuck a look at my ring and smiled again. These past few days have been the best.

"Sonj? We haven't told anybody yet." Tucker said covering his mouth. I snapped my head up and smiled.

"We can Skype everybody after you're done eating."

"Okay. I'm done. Let's go." Tucker put his plate in the sink and walked to my computer with me. First up was Jordan.

Ring Ring Ring.

"Hello?" we heard Jordan's voice.

"Hey, call Erin man we have some news." Once Erin had come and sat next to Jordan, Tucker took my hand.

"We're engaged." I said looking into the camera of the computer. We head cheering from the other side and some congratulations. We thanked them and said we had more people to call and hung up. Next up were Brennon and Ally. Then Tom, then GiantWaffle, then some of Tucker's friends and some of my friends. All the responses were similar. A bunch of congratulations and good lucks that we really appreciated.

"Now we have to make a video for the fans." I faced my fiancé. Tucker nodded. I sat up the camera and sat down next to him.

BEEP

The camera was recording.

Tucker looked at me and I looked at Tucker then we both faced the camera.

"We're engaged to be married soon." We both said at the same time and turned off the camera. I chuckled, cut the video down to seven seconds and uploaded it to my channel with the title of OMG ITS BIG NEWS and to Tucker's channels with the title MYSELF AND THE LOVELY LADY. The positive comments rolled in after a few seconds and Tucker and I were laughing, reading the comments and replying to them.

Best. Day. Ever.

A/N: So yeah, writer's block. Sorry -.- This story is coming to an end, I'm so sorry. I just don't have as many ideas anymore but I know the perfect ending. You shall enjoy, I promise.