Chapter 8: Happiness

Sonja's POV:

I woke up next to a warm body. Who the?! Events from last night flooded back into my mind. Tucker. Him confessing his love. Him running away. Me crying because I didn't want to hurt him. Me running into his apartment and telling him I loved him. Me kissing him. He asking me to be his girlfriend. Me saying yes. Us falling asleep together. Happy. I'm finally happy. Us. That's such a good thing to think of. Tucker and I. I smile and see Tucker open his eyes.

"Morning babe" he says groggily. He winks at me and I feel my cheeks go red.

"Morning Tucker" I reply my voice really small. We proceed to get up and I walk into his bathroom. My eyes are really red and swollen from yesterday. I wash off my makeup that was smeared on my face and took a shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out the bathroom to the kitchen. I smelled bacon.

"Mmmm, what's cooking?" I ask the 'chef'.

"Some bacon with eggs my pretty lady" he turns around a stunned expression hits him.

"Woah Sonja. You look... So pretty without makeup on." There was no sarcasm in his voice. He was actually telling the truth. All my previous boyfriends did not mean it when they saw me without makeup.

"And you're not gonna pay attention to the fact that I'm wearing a towel?" I said with a smirk. Tucker walked over to me and lifted me off my feet and kissed me. He sat me down on the table, pecked my lips and told me to stay while he served breakfast. I watched him run around the kitchen looking for nice plates and silver wear. It was so obvious he didn't eat on nice things often. I smiled, he was so perfect.

Finally, after some minutes of running around, breakfast was served and we sat down to eat.

"Tucker it's delicious" I said biting into my warm bacon. I took a sip of orange juice.

"It's the only thing I actually know how to cook" Tucker said with a smile. I laughed in response and finished my breakfast. Tucker did the same and we said our goodbyes and he went to his recording room and I went to my apartment. When I sit down at my computer, I get a Skype call from Tucker.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"Sonj, I forgot to tell you. We want you to join Mianite"

"Oh my god! Yes, okay! What's the ip?" He laughed at my excitement and sent the ip of the server in the Skype chat.

"Let me just put on some makeup and I'll hop right on" I said. I went to the bathroom and put on some eyeliner and mascara. I went back and logged on to the server and turned on my livestream.

"Hey guys OMGitsfirefoxx here and today I have a little surprise! In addition to some booty touches, I am joining Mianite! Yeah the server with Tucker, Tom, Jordan and the Modesteps" I clicked join server and was teleported to a beach. 'Ts' popped up in chat. I unmuted myself in TeamSpeak and a British voice told me

"Hi and Welcome Your Face To The World of Mianite!"

"Thanks Tom" I laughed "When are you coming to visit us again?"

"Soon Sonj, soon" I heard him smile, he missed America and his friends. Suddenly another person joined TeamSpeak. The name was SparklyDick.

"Hello comrades" a Russian accent said and then it changed back to his normal voice "Welcome Sonja! I'm Jordan aka CaptainSparklez"

"It's nice to finally meet you Jordan! I've heard a lot about you" I said sounding really excited. His voice filled with concern.

"You have?"

"All good, don't worry Jordan" we played Mianite for two hours. I was shown around and I started building my own place here. The World was astonishing. I learned about the three gods: Mianite (the good god of the overworld), Dianite (the evil good of the Nether) and Ianite (the goddess of equality and peace). I joined Mianite becuase Tucker was on that team and it seemed like I belonged there.

As I was about to end the stream, Mianite joined the server, welcomed me and game the Sword of Mianite. I thanked him and he left after wishing me luck. I logged off the server and turned around in my chair to see Tucker. He had a giant grin on his face.

"So how was that?" he said getting close to me and pecking my lips.

"That was super cool!" I yelled in excitement.

"Sonja, why don't you move in with me? It'll be so much easier and you won't have to pay rent" Tucker questioned. I stopped and the world around me seemed to stop too.

A/N Question for you guys! What team are you on for Mianite? Mine personally has always been Ianite. I just felt a connection towards her. <3