Chapter 39: Gods Can Be Lonely Too

Third Person POV:

Dec made a swift movement with his hand and the blocks lifted off the ground.

The heroes watched as the world around them revolved and lifted into the air. They watched the buildings regain their natural glow. The buildings took their original shapes, making them beautiful again.

Tom poked Jordan and Tucker and pointed to the temple.

"Oh my god" Tucker watched the golden blocks lift to the top of the temple.

"It says Mianite again at least" Sonja grinned.

The land painted itself green, planting lavish trees. Everything was restored to how it looked like before the heroes left. They turned to Decland.

"Guess I have enough power now" he said.

Everybody smiled and laughed.

"Say, how about we go to that island where Tucker and I had our date and we remember some of the memories" Sonja suggested, taking a few steps away from the group and towards the water.

Everybody dropped down a boat and sailed behind Sonja and Tucker to the date island. They arrived a few short moments later and set up a small picnic.

"So, who wants to start?" Jordan started.

"You" everybody else stated and giggled.

"Okay" Jordan thought for a few seconds.

"Got it. The first favorite memory of mine is the day I joined. Tom said his famous words and they've become so known. This world has just really changed my life and it means a lot. And it all started with 'Hello there, and Welcome to the World of Mianite'"

Tom patted Jordan's shoulder.

"You're welcome bud" he smiled.

"My favorite memory is when Tucker made me a room with Boris" Sonja scooted over to Tucker and put her head on his shoulder.

"He went through so much trouble for that and it was a really sweet thing of him to do" she finished.

"It was a pain in the ass, that's what it was" Tucker ruffled Sonja's hair and kissed her head.

"I have to say that one of the best things was all the pranking. But I loved when Dec and Champ built me the Sombrero statue" Tom laughed.

"AND ALSO WHEN WE DINNERBONED YOUR BRIDGE" Tucker launched himself at Tom and tackled him, pinning him on the ground.

They beat each other up for a few minutes joking and then stopped.

The group discussed some more favorite moments.

"The Mianite Temple"

"The Mianite Sword"

"Ianite's Sugar"

"The scales of Justice"

"The Purges"

"The arrival of Ianite"

"The first appearance of the Gods"

"Dianite and Ianite's battle"

"Arrival of the Pirates"

"Captain Capsize" Jordan sniffled.

"Telling us about Ianeria"

"Jerry's Tree"

"The burning of Jerry's Tree" Tom laughed.

"The charity purge"

"The history of the pirates"

"Journey to Ianeria"

"Saving Ianite and her heart"

"Tom killing Dianite"

"Us jumping into the void" Jordan, Tom, Tucker and Sonja said all at the same time.

"I guess that's all" Tom said, picking the ground next to the picnic basket.

"I guess so" Sonja answered.

"We'll have to do another one for Season Two" Tucker tried to ease the situation.

"Alright guys, that's all for today's stream" Jordan broke the silence, ending the short lived celebration of the Mianite server.

"We've given you all closure now"

The heroes logged off.

Leaving the server behind.

Forever.

Lost.

For eternity.

For the rest of infinity.

Ianite sighed in her deep slumber.

Somehow, the World has become real over the past four years.

Somehow, it made it's way into the daily lives of the streamers.

Somehow, they fell in love with it more and more every day that they played.

And now, it was officially over.

No more streaming at twelve every day.

Somewhat, that's good. But somewhat, it's not.

Lonely.

All the gods were lonely.

Their followers would always be their followers.

However, they just wouldn't be with them anymore.

Jordan's POV:

I sighed, turning off my stream and getting up from my computer. I stretched my arms up, seeing Erin walk into the room.

"It's over" I hugged her. Boo waltzed into the room, and wrapped her arms around Erin and I's already intertwined torsos. I kissed my wife and she grinned into the kiss.

"How about we go to dinner" Erin said and took my hand.

Tucker and Sonja's POV:

I stood up from my PC after turning off my stream. Sonja ran into my room.

"Tucker, I can't believe it's over" she ran over, stood on her tiptoes and kissed me.

"Let's grab some Chipotle"

Tom's POV:

I got up off my desk and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a sandwich and sighed.

"I need a girlfriend Alice" Tom told his sister who was vigorously typing something on her MacBook Pro.

She nodded her head in agreement, not moving her gaze away from the screen.

Third Person POV:

The heroes went on with their daily lives.