Chapter 49: Just Another Day

Third Person POV:

It all felt so final to our heroes. Jordan was making some life altering decisions, Tom was writing his final chapter in the sequel to his book. Tucker and Sonja were spending time together, doing less and less YouTube. The fans were supportive of the four, letting them explore new paths and new choices. After all, they were all still very young. Jordan was about to turn 29 on February tenth. Sonja would be turning 30 on February twelfth, Tucker will be 28 in March and Tom will also be 28 in June. Even though Sonja was the oldest of the group, Jordan was the smartest, Tom was the most funny one and Tucker was the most creative. Their personalities compensated with each other, making them the best friend group and allowing them to never loose track of each other.

Sonja's POV:

"Tucker, I feel old" I broke the silence during lunch, looking my husband in the eyes.

He put his spoon down and finished chewing.

"Thirty is not old, you're just starting to live Sonj" he said, giving me a reassuring look.

"Easy for you to say, you're going to be only twenty eight"

"Alright so what do you suggest?" he said, standing up and dropping his plate at the sink.

"I wanna feel young, just for one day, I wanna feel like I'm seventeen" I grinned, following his footsteps to the sink.

I let the water run over the plate, delving deep into thoughts. At seventeen, I was in foster care. What am I even talking about.

Tucker tapped my shoulder.

"Forget about it" he said, as if reading my thoughts.

I nodded and went into the bathroom, getting ready for the day. I applied some winged eyeliner, mascara and some copper eyeshadow. I took my face powder and applied some to my forehead and cheeks. Pretty light for my everyday makeup.

"We're going out for dinner tonight Sonj but first I'm going to take you shopping" I heard Tucker's voice from the kitchen. I squinted in the mirror questioning his rash decision but then relaxed.

I ran upstairs and opened the double doors that led to my walk in closet. I picked out a long strapless black dress with gold lining and a pair of gold heels.

"Ready?" I came down the stairs, seeing Tucker on the couch, wearing a tux.

"Yup. You look beautiful by the way. Not a minute over twenty four" he winked, making me blush.

I took his hand and he led me to the car. Tucker can be a real gentleman when he wants to be. I chuckled to myself and checked my make up in the foldout mirror.

After a grueling hour and a half journey to the mall, we were there. I walked through the stores, buying clothes and trinkets for the house. Tucker was nice and never complained, obediently carrying the bags I couldn't handle. After three hours, I decided not to torture him anymore so we walked out of the mall.

"Now where to?" I glanced at my phone screen which was showing six in the evening.

"I'm taking you to our favorite vegetarian place" he said, pulling out from the mall parking.

Twenty minutes later we were parked in front of Shojin. Tucker took my head and led me to the entrance.

"Table for two please" he told the waiter. After a few minutes he gestured for us to follow him and we did so. The atmosphere in the restaurant was very tranquil. It was Japanese themed with lanterns and sushi boats everywhere. The server showed us to the table and we sat down on very low red chairs that had no back. It was only a few feet off the ground. The menus were dropped off in front of us and we were left to decide what we want to eat.

"I think I'll have sushi" I said, breaking the tranquil silence.

Tucker nodded his head in agreement, turning to the sushi page of the menu. The list stretched for two pages, endless possibilities of sushi and sashimi.

The server came back asking us for drinks and our food choices.

Tucker ordered a sangria and I ordered a simple mimosa. As for sushi, we ordered a sushi boat to share.

Chit chatter for fifteen minutes and the food arrives.

"Tucker this looks delicious" I licked my lips in anticipation, unwrapping my chopsticks. On the wooden boat there was an array of sushi and sashimi. There was some squid, salmon, tuna, yellowtail and mackerel sashimi. Also included were California Rolls, Philadelphia Sushi, scallops, sea urchin and scallop.

We dug in, enjoying the freshly cut fish and the well prepared sushi. Half an hour later, we were laughing, sipping our drinks in front of an empty sushi boat.

Fast forward another hour and we were strolling hand in hand to an Irish pub.

"Drinks are on me"

I think we came home at about three in the morning, happy and with a bit to much alcohol in our blood (drink responsibly kids). I'm really not sure though because I fell asleep shortly afterwards.

Tucker really did make me feel like I was seventeen again. Minus the drinks. I didn't drink at seventeen.

A/N: Next chapter is the last one! Are you guys excited or sad?

QOD: What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?