Chapter 31: Unexpected Visitors

Sonja's POV:

"If you're not the naturebox delivery man then you should not be here" I frowned and tried to close the front door. However, a boot stopped me from doing so. A strong hand pushed the door open and the unwanted guest walked in.

"Tucker" I whispered, begging for help in my head.

"Where's your perfect husband now?" he grinned.

"Troy. Please. Leave us alone" I said, my voice cracking and tears flowing freely down my face.

"Why?" you tortured me, now it's my turn to do the same thing to you" he smirked evilly. Lightly turning on his heels Troy bounced out of my house, shutting the door with a loud bang behind him. I walked to the couch so I could sit. I had acquired a giant headache. Troy's words kept repeating through my brain and I heard Tucker rush down the stairs behind me. Why, why, why, why kept cycling through my head. I felt the world spin and Tucker scream my name before I landed on the floor with a loud thud. Everything went black.

Tucker's POV:

I heard the front door slam so loudly that the whole house shook.

"Sonja?" I listened for a response that never came. "Are you okay?"

Nothing. I took off my headphones.

"Sonja?" I paused my recording and got up out of my chair. I walked down the stairs, trying to make as less noise as possible. My foot hit the last stair and Sonja came into my view. Except Sonja wasn't exactly standing, she was falling to the ground, unconscious.

"Sonja!" Her name escaped my lips as I picked up my pace to run to her. "Sonj what happened?"

I picked her up and dropped her on the couch. Runnin to the kitchen to get a wet towel I almost tripped over Grizz. That would be bad if I knocked myself out too. I ran a small white towel under the cold tap water and also filled a cup with water. I jogged back to Sonja, careful not to spill the water onto the floor.

"Sonja" I pat her forehead with the damp rag. Her eyes fluttered open, showing obvious fear of something. She scrambled up.

"What happened?" I moved my hand to her shoulder.

"He was here" Sonja looked down at her hands and fiddled with them.

"Who?" I had a hunch but I wanted to make sure. I lifted Sonja's face and smiled. The corners of her lips lifted and tears welled up in her eyes.

"I just want to be left alone. With you. WIthout him. Without Troy" her smile fell and tears spilled out from her beautiful eyes. I wiped her cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll deal with this. I'll go to the police station right now to fill out a form" I stood up and grabbed my jacket. Sonja was still sitting on the couch and I looked at her and she nodded, smiling a small smile. I grabbed my car keys, locked the front door on both locks and left.

Sonja's POV:

Tucker had left for the police station to fill out a report. I was nervous because we had no proof whatsoever that Troy was back. Everyone believed for a long time that he was dead. I mean, even I did. I rubbed my temples, realising that I had developed a giant headache. I walked to my backyard door, locking it just to make sure nobody could get in. I walked back to my recording room and sat down. I had a sip of water and put on my headphones. Sigh.

"What's going on foxx family! I am back, just needed to get some water" I said holding up the bottle and proceeding to take a sip out of it.

"So.." I said, in pausing my game and proceeding to play.

After an hour, I was done recording and was begging to edit when I realized that Tucker was still out. I realized it probably takes more than an hour to fill out a form but I still had a really bad feeling in my gut. To distract myself, I waltzed down the stairs to the kitchen to make some food. I spent another hour and a half making chicken wraps with the side of guacamole. I set the table but my husband was still not back to have dinner. It was starting to near 7pm so I sat at the table swinging my legs back and forth, spending the time. Fifteen minutes passed, twenty, thirty, forty five and there was still no sign of Tucker. I thought something was fishy but then realized that there's probably a line at the police station or the officer is taking a while to question Tucker. However, even after telling myself that I wasn't completely calm.

Tucker's POV:

"No!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

A/N: I like messing with you guys hehe. I love you idk why you still read my story though XD. ALSO. You guys know how I said the story will end soon? Yeah it probably won't, it seems like I have many more ideas now so yay for more? Or should I just end it?