Chapter 12: Back to Normal

Sonja's POV:
Tucker's face lit up and he said my name and walked towards me. I knew that he remembers now. He opened his arms and I ran into them.

"Tucker! Please be careful next time you get a lady Chipotle" I whispered into his bandaged neck.

"I will be, I promise. I'm so sorry for what I said earlier I love you so much" his voice cracked. I lifted his chin and kissed him.

"It's okay" we let go and Tucker faced Tom who was standing awkwardly in the corner. 

"Tom. I understand you only wanted the best but please don't do that again" Tucker said, his voice filled with anger towards his best friend. Suddenly, Tom collapsed to the floor in sobs and in a breaking British voice said,

"I'm sorry Tucker I though it would make her feel better" Tom dragged out the last e in better. Tucker sloppily walked towards Tom and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Get up man. It's okay."

"Really?" Tom said in shudders.

"Yes. Everything is back to normal now"

Tucker's POV: 
I walked over to Sonja and put an arm around her. I gestured for Tom to come and he did and I pulled them into a group hug. 

"I love you guys, thank you" I said "Now, what should we do? Should we hit up a club or stay in and watch Netflix?"

Sonja jumped onto the couch and squealed out a "I want to watch Netflix and eat pizza but Tucker is not going to drive out and get it."

"I'll pick it up!" Tom said "After we call and order it that is"

~After Tom picks up and brings back the pizza~

Sonja and I hear Tom walk in and turn our heads to the whiff of warm pizza. He brings it to the couch and we dig in while watching some Zoolander.

"This is the best" Sonja says between pizza bites.

"Agreed" whispers Tom.

"Definitely" I say pulling Sonja closer to me and nudging Tom. Soon enough she falls sleep in my arms and Tom dozes off. This is the best. Everything is back to normal.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, I wasn't sure what to do here... But hey, it's a chapter nevertheless. 
~UnicornLaz~