Chapter 38: Reunion & Replay

A/N: This chapter will be a bit weird for the people who have not seen Mianite Season 1.

Third Person POV:

After Tom said the familiar words that echoed through their heads, the four really felt reunited. They felt the excitement they had shared those many years ago when they started Mianite. They felt the unending happiness that led them to be here today. Tom's British voice and words echoed through the heroes' heads.

"Welcome to the World of Mianite"

"Mianite"

"Mianite"

"M..!Ianite!"

Jordan thought back to his dead goddess and smiled weakly.

"It's been to long" Sonja exclaimed.

"Agreed" Jordan said, still in thought.

"It's been one hell of a ride and now we're going to give you guys closure" Tucker made sure that everyone in the live stream chat knew what was happening.

The heroes looked at their Multiplayer worlds, the first one being The World Of Mianite.

"Ready for a feels trip?" Sonja laughed.

Everyone logged on, spawning in front of the house of the Priest.

Everybody was in awe, looking at the shambles that their old world was in.

An old man on crutches walked out from the house that looked like it was about to collapse.

A voice that was to familiar said "Who are you?"

"Sonja, Tucker, Jordan and Tom. Better known as the heroes" Jordan said.

The old man almost slipped running down the cracked stairs to the group.

He observed each of them closely, looking deep into their faces.

"I am your priest, I have been awaiting for you" Dec straightened up and spoke, his voice calm and collected.

"What happened?" Tom asked, already poking around the Priests' house.

"Don't bother looking, I have nothing" Dec said.

"What happened? Well after you left, there was attacks and ever since Ianite died the balance has been off. Basically, this is the result of a hundred years without the Heroes. Or should I say the Sky People" the Priest explained.

The faces of the heroes elongated into ovals, overwhelmed by the words that came out of the Priests' mouth.

"W..w..what do you mean... attacked?"

"I mean that people in long, dark, black capes came and destroyed our land with firebolts and I have not had enough power to fix it because I didn't believe that anyone would be back here to ever see it. Champwan comes by every so often but his visits have gotten rarer because of our ages" Dec said, looking into the sky, picking at the scab on his right elbow.

"Anyway, feel free to look around but I wouldn't recommend going into your old houses, they're very unstable" Dec said, waving the heroes off with one smooth gesture.

The Heroes' POVS:

We stepped through the tattered gates of the Priest house into what seemed like a desert. It was not as what we remembered it, the green space that was filled with trees. It was barren, cold and windy. Tumbleweed ran their way through the landscape. We looked into the direction of the courthouse. It was crumbled to the ground, the foundation and a few blocks sticking up. Tom sighed, his creation was ruined.

We shifted our glance to Tucker and Sonja's place and the Mianite Temple. The temple still stood grand but it was missing the M, the N and the second I in the name. Vines grew on the side of the building, making it a sickly green color. Tucker inhaled, remembering the good times. Sonja and Tucker's villa was missing the roof and had taken a big hit from the firebolts. Half the building was tattered and the entrances were all blocked off by fallen blocks. The pool had been broken, the water dried up.

We moved towards Jordan's house, Tom's island and Nadeshot's palace. The palace was completely gone. A few blocks here and there symbolized that sometime long ago there used to be a structure. Jordan's house was pretty intact because the tree had taken most the beating. It was burnt. Completely. A few branches remained untouched and were floating high in the air. Jordan tensed up. He walked inside his house and was gone for five minutes. He then ran out, clutching Jardon's Rose in his hands. He ran down to the portal to Ianeria and jumped in. The others followed.

Jordan was collapsed on the ground next to the portal in Ianeria.

"It's gone" he sobbed.

"It's all gone. All her beings. It's like she never existed" Jordan cried harder.

The other looked up to see that the grand palace that was Ianite's had vanished. No traces remained of it, it was completely gone. Tucker picked Jordan up and pushed him back through the portal.

They walked back to the Priests House, their heads and shoulders slumped because of the destruction that was caused on to their homeland.

"We're sorry Dec. But I don't think we can take this" Tucker said, his voice small.

"I believe that with the return of my Heroes I can fix this" Dec smiled, broadening his shoulders.

"What?" Jordan wiped a tear.

Dec made a swift movement with his hand and the blocks lifted off the ground.

A/N: Ok so. I know this chapter faded from the actual human beings into their in game characters. It was supposed to be like that because I want it to seem as real as possible. SO yeh.

Q: Who watches Mianite? And if so, what God/Goddess are you loyal to?

A: For me, it is Ianite. I just loved her since the start because I'm always trying to be the equality between my friends. However if she didn't exist, it would be Dianite. hue hue.