Chapter 27: Honeymoon

Happy 4/20 Blaze It Day :D

~One Week Later~

Sonja's POV:

I was dragging a heavy pink suitcase behind me, following Tucker, weaving through the crowds of people.

"I can't believe we might miss the flight to our honeymoon destination" I chuckled, picking up my pace, catching up to Tucker.

"We'll be just fine" he reciprocated to my concerns.

We made it to gate 23A just in time, as they were closing it. Terminal 2 in LAX airport is huge so we had a pretty long distance to to run. Breathing heavily, Tucker handed both of the boarding passes to the stewardess. She scanned them and guided us to the plane. Tucker took my hand and smiled.

"Ready for the best week of your life?" he asked, kissing me on the nose once we were seated. 

~Skip flight~

I exited the airport hand in hand with Tucker only to be met by the hot breeze of Bora Bora. 

"Tucker, this is fantastic" I was in awe. 

After an hour taxi ride, we were at our hotel (media). My mouth swung open. The dried palm leaf roof was making gentle sounds in the wind, the waves hitting against the wooden columns. It was perfect. Tucker led me inside and showed me around. The floor was see through so you could see the teal water moving mildly under. The water outside was shallow and warm because of the hot temperature of Bora Bora. However, inside of the little hut there was air conditioning so it was a nice get away from the heat outside.

At 7pm, I put on a teal tropical island dress and Tucker took me to dinner. There was dancing and a little bit of alcohol. A little... A lot. I'm pretty tolerant to alcohol but I was so relaxed that I got pretty dazed. Tucker took me back to the hut. My brain had cleared up by then and I instantly fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning with a slight headache but I quickly put it out with a bottle of water that was sitting near my bed. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and my bare toes touched the silky rose pedals on the floor. I grinned and followed the trail to the balcony. I saw two mai tais sitting on the small circular table. I took one and leaned over the rail, sipping it tasting the various tropical fruit juices mixed in the yellow drink. I saw Tucker swimming about on the horizon and I smiled. I couldn't believe how my life has turned out.

I was married to the best, most genuine, honest, handsome, perfect, ideal man. He accepted me for who I was, he saved me from my demons. Without him coming into my life, I would have been dead. Dead like Troy. My smile faded from my face but it came back when I saw Tucker waving at me from the turquoise water. I've forgotten all about my past, every single thing. It was so bad and now my life is so good. I hope to have children and an amazing life with the man I love. But right now I need to enjoy the second day of my honeymoon. I pulled my dress up to reveal my pink bathing suit and dived head first into the water. I swam over to Tucker who was standing and grinning in the water.

"Good morning." I said as I kissed him on the lips.

"A good morning indeed" a voice that was definitely NOT Tucker's said.

I whipped my head around.

"NO!"

A/N: DUN DUN DUN Cliffhanger :D ily.