Chapter 10: Hospital

Tucker's POV:

I was coming back from Chipotle with Sonja's food. I had called her and put her on speaker to let her know that I was coming. Suddenly, a car came out from the turn and I yelled and the next thing I remember is hitting the steering wheel and everything going black.

Next moment I opened my eyes I saw Sonja in front of me, cradling my head and crying. She brightened when she saw me but I couldn't move, everything hurt to bad. I realized that I was in a car crash but everything seemed very dazed and unreal. 

"I love you, Sonja" I said before falling back into a restless slumber. I opened my eyes again and I was in a white space. I saw a black circle in front of me and in that circle was a moving image. As I looked closer I realized that it was a bunch of Doctors crowding around my body trying to fix me. I moved my glance to a person in the corner. She was sitting in the corner, crying, praying that I would be alive. The heart monitor went flat. The doctors tried to revive me with the defibrillator and the heart rate came back once more. Sonja was standing up now, talking to a Doctor. I listened.

"He will be okay, we hope. It seems like he'll make it but he will suffer from severe memory loss when he wakes up. It should go away but do not be discouraged and don't overload him with information. Me and my colleagues are just going to patch up a few wounds and he will be moved to a room. You may stay with him" the Doctor said.

"Okay, thank you" Sonja said. She looked discouraged but there was also relief on her face.

"Wait, doctor" she called him back "Will her remember after some time?"

"Yes, he should and if he doesn't remember the details you can show him pictures and the brain will bring back the memories. Any more questions Miss?" the Doctor answered.

"No that's all" Sonja spoke and then she turned around to walk back into the waiting room. A nurse came up to her and gave her a list of medication that she would have to go and buy for me. Sonja left to do so, she needed to get her mind off of things. 

After I finished watching that scene through the black orb, I was knocked out again. I guess I was transported back into my own body. 

Sonja's POV: 

After the nurse gave me the medication I had to buy I went back to the car. I was more composed now because Tucker was gonna be fine and he will regain his memory. I smiled to myself. It was nighttime so I wasn't sure if the pharmacy was open but I drove down the street anyway. 

"24 hour pharmacy. Just my luck" I mumbled pushing the door open and walking to the prescription counter. I gave the clerk my list and she looked over it. She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"This is a lot of meds..." she whispered "Are you okay? You look like you've been crying"

I smirked.

"It's for my boyfriend, he was in a car crash and the doctors prescribed this for him when he wakes up. And that's also why I've been crying"

"Oh that explains so much. I'll be right back then" she said walking into the back of the store to get the pills. The pharmacist came back a few minutes later with 17 bottles in a bag. 

"Here you go!" she handed me the bag "Hope your boyfriend gets better"

"Thank you"

~Back at the Hospital~

I walk through the doors to the Hospital and the Doctor rushes up to me. He tells me that Tucker is in a good condition and should wake up tomorrow morning. The Doctor showed me the room and I walked in. The lights were dimmed and I saw Tucker in the bed. His face was bruised and his blond hair was sticking out from under the white wrap. His left arm and right leg were in a cast. But he was alive. I sat next to him.

"Hi Tucker. It's me, Sonja. They say you won't remember for a while but that's okay. I still love you"

I laid down next to him and fell asleep listening to his heart beat. Tucker was alive. 

A/N: Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the story! Also I have a little raffle for you guys! If you comment on this chapter your favorite YouTuber you will be put into a drawing and whoever gets pulled out gets to be in a chapter. I'm not sure what chapter yet but it will be after Tucker recovers. The contest closes March 15th at 3pm PST/ 6pm EST/ 10pm GMT and I will announce the winner in the comments and also DM them. 
~UnicornLaz~