Chapter 7: Is That A Yes?

Tucker's POV:
"Sonja, I...." I felt my palms get sweaty. I don't know if I was ready to tell her. What was I gonna tell her anyway? I saw a face expression of confusion grow on her face.

"Tucker? Are you okay?"

"Uhhhhh, yeah."

"Were you gonna tell me something?" she questioned getting closer to me.

"Sonja, I...uhhhh want more cereal" I said unsure of my statement. She turned around and grabbed a bowl and some milk and poured me some cereal. 

"Here you go" she said walking away "By the way, I know that's not the thing you were gonna tell me"
There was a smirk on her face. 

"Uhh you don't know that" I said looking at her and eating the cereal. 

"I do, when you're ready to tell me I'll be in my recording room in my apartment" she said walking out the door. I sighed. She knew I lied. I have to tell her. I can't hide my feelings for her any longer. I love her. She's caring, beautiful, she's my everything. Ever since I laid eyes on her. I got up. My legs carried themselves across the hall to her apartment. I didn't knock, I just walked in. 

Sonja's POV: 
I knew he was lying. His face got really red and he was rubbing his hands together. It was really cute when he was nervous. My curiosity got the best of me though and I told him that I would be in my apartment when he was ready to tell me. I walked out of his apartment and went to mine. I walked into my recording room and started recording some H1Z1. I heard a door open. I smiled to myself. I knew it was Tucker and I knew he just walked into my apartment. I left my recording room door open because I didn't want him to freak out if he saw the door closed. 

"Hi, Tucker" I said, stopping my recording and looking at him. He was standing in the doorway fidgeting with his hands. He smiled slightly and lifted his head.

"Hi Sonj. So about what I had to tell you earlier".

Tucker's POV: 
I walked into Sonja's apartment and walked to the recording room. The door was open so I stood in the doorway. I can't back out now, I have to tell her. I was super nervous. 

"Hi Tucker" stopping her recording and closing a game. Looked like she was playing H1Z1. 

"Hi Sonj. So about what I had to tell you earlier" I said, blushing like mad. She got out of her chair and walked to me pushing me out of the recording room and into her living room. She sat me down on the couch and grabbed Gonzo and sat down next to me. 

"Tucker. Spill. What is it?" Sonja said with a smirk. She was so close to me. I looked at Gonzo and petted him on his head. A purr escaped him. 

"Tucker? Stop stalling" she said lifting my chin. I took a deep breath in and breathed out. 

"Sonja. I.. I really like you. Ever since you moved in and I saw you and I thought you were beautiful and you looked really kind and considerate. Once I got to know you better you proved to be even more than that. You saved me, I've been happier than ever before" I stopped. She was looking down "Sonja?"

"Tucker, I..." her voice was trembling. She was crying. I got up off the couch and ran out the apartment. I heard her yell my name but I didn't stop. I ran into my apartment and fell onto my bed in sobs. She didn't like me. Of course she didn't, she was way to good for me. Sobs shook me, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think straight. I don't know how long I've been laying there until I felt a part of the bed sink next to me. Someone was sitting down there. Didn't take me to long to guess who it was. Sonja. I looked up to see her tear stained face there. Her mascara was running and her eyes were really red. I probably wasn't any better. 

"Tucker, I don't like you" my heart broke. Of course not. 

"I didn't expect you too Sonja" my voice sounded broken when I said that.

"Tucker let me finish. I don't like you, I love you and you are an amazing person and I would like to touch your booty" a smile spread across her face and tears were streaming down her cheeks. She leaned down and kissed me. Sparks flew and I enjoyed every moment of it. She let go and layed down next to me.

"I love you Sonja, thank you so much."

"I love you too Tucker" she said squeezing my hand. 

"Sonja?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I said unsure if I was rushing this.

"I would absolutely love to be" she said crashing her lips into mine after she finished the sentence. We drifted off to sleep in each others arms. Best. Day. Ever.

A/N
Thank you Unicorns for more than 400 reads you guys are the best. I hope you liked the chapter even though it was hella cheesy haha. ILY <3