Chapter 9: Moving In

Sonja's POV:

"Sonja, why don't you move in with me? It'll be so much easier and you won't have to pay rent" Tucker said. I felt the world stop around me. I didn't want to hurt him, I loved him to much. I don't know what he would do if he knew about my nightmares and my previous life. But at the same time, maybe the nightmares would go away if I slept next to someone I loved and he loved me. I smiled at Tucker. He just stared at me waiting for a response. I took a deep breath in.

"Tucker are you sure? I'm a complicated person to live with..." I glanced at him. His eyebrows furrowed but he lifted my chin and kissed me.

"Yes, Sonja, I'm sure. I love you and I want you to live with me" he replied.

"Then yes Tucker, I will move in with you" I said pulling out my phone ready to call my landlord and tell him that I'm moving out of my apartment. I dialed the number.

"Hello? Yes, this is Sonja. I would like to tell you that I'm moving out of my apartment today. Yes. Yes, it will be free tomorrow. Yes. Okay. Thank you" I clicked the end button and grinned and Tucker. He squealed and lifted me off the chair and spun me around.

"Let's go pack" Tucker said walking out the door. I followed him. I got my suitcases and boxes out from the closet and put my computer stuff into a lilac suitcase. I wheeled it across the hall and set up in the room I would be using from now on as my recording room. It was Tom's room. We would have to move the bed out of there. When I came back to my old apartment Tucker had already packed half of my clothes and shoes. He dragged the boxes across the hall. I packed my kitchen supplies into some boxes and put them into Tucker's kitchen. I went back and got the rest of my stuff.

It was 8:30pm when we finished and we fell on the couch and watched some Netflix. Tucker put an arm around me.

"Babe you wanna get some food?"

"Sure Tucker"

"How about some Chipotle" he said with a smirk.

"You know how to impress a lady" I say leaning over to him and giving him a peck on the cheek before he leaves. He grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

~20 minutes later~

I'm falling asleep on the couch watching some Once Upon A Time when I hear my phone ring. I get up off the couch and sleepily walk to the kitchen counter where my phone is. 

"Uh Hello?" I say, my voice sounding really coarse.

"Hey Sonj" my face brightens and I'm awake, it's Tucker "So, I've got our dinner and I'm almost home now"

"Awesome! I'm starving" I say jumping in place slightly. 

"I'm just around the corner...." SCREEEEEECH "Shit watch it" suddenly I hear a deafening crash of two cars colliding and the line goes dead.

"T..Tucker?" I question into the phone. I'm schocked and in a panic. I'm shaking and I lean against the counter in a fit of tears. Tucker was in a car crash. Wait. The realization floods over me. Tucker. My boyfriend. The most important person in my life. Was in a car crash. 

Tears flooding out of my eyes I sprint out of the apartment not even bothering to grab a jacket or put on some shoes. I run across the corner and surely there's two cars crashed there and people crowding around. Tucker's car looks really bad, the whole front portion is beaten in. Tucker is behind the wheel, his body lifeless. I take two seconds to take in the situation and sprint to the car. I don't care that my bare feet are stepping on broken glass. I just have to save Tucker. I pry open the car door.

"Someone call 911" I yell to the onlookers who are just standing there not doing anything. I take Tucker's face into my hands and kiss him. His lips are cold. An endless stream of tears is streaming down my face.

"Stay with me Tucker" I mumble into his neck. I lift my head and rub my face and when I take away my hands they are covered in blood. I look at Tucker's neck and sure it is bleeding. I hear the sirens of the ambulances in the background. Suddenly, the whole world gets blocked out when Tucker lifts his head and opens his eyes.

"Tucker?!" I say excitedly, the tears stopping. He pulls a tiny smile, obviously he did not have enough strength.

"I love you Sonja" he mumbles before falling back into unconsciousness. I sob endlessly. I've lost him. I've lost the only thing I care about. Tucker. I feel someone puling at me. I'm in another world, everyhting is blurry, I don't know what's happening. I see doctor's but the only thing I can think of is loosing Tucker. Tucker. 

A/N: Not gonna lie, I cried a little bit while writing this...
QOTD:
Who's Your Favorite YouTuber?
-Mine personally is Sonja (OMGitsfirefoxx)