Chapter 26: Few Years Later

A/N: For the purpose of the story not being boring, I'm skipping ahead one year. Enjoy!

Tucker's POV:

Today was Sonja and I's wedding. I was nervously sitting in the dressing room, rubbing together my sweaty palms while Tom, Jordan and James hovered around me giving me water and pills to calm me down.

"I'm fine." I pushed Tom's hand away and stood up walking towards the only window in the small room. "I just want everything to be perfect."

I felt a hand on my back and I turned to see Jordan's face.

"Everything will just fine." he smiled, which ensured me for the better. "I promise."

He and James then proceeded to walk out of the room, leaving me and my best man alone. I had a very hard time deciding between my three best friends of who would be my best man. In the end I decided Tom because he has been my friend for a longer time. I inhaled.

"Tom, why am I nervous?" I sighed.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED YOU TWAT. That's why." He put my hand on my shoulder. "But you're going to be just fine. You're going to be an amazing husband and you and Sonja are going to live happily ever after."

Tom proceeded to hug me and at that second I was so great full for him.

"Ready?" Jordan peeked his head through the door and I nodded a yes in response.

"5 minutes until we start" James said, also peeking through the door. Tom pat my back and they all walked out of the room to assume their positions and give me a few minutes. I stated out the window thinking how in a few minutes I will be finally married to the love of my life. The person who I promised I would spend the rest of my life with. And now I'm actually going to complete that promise. I smiled to myself, I'm actually going through with something.

Gathering my thoughts and taking a deep breath, I fixed my tux and walked out into the room. There was a large audience of family members, friends and fellow YouTubers. A steady buzz of voices filled the room as I walked to the front of the venue and took my stance in the place where the groom stands. The organ started playing "Here Comes The Bride." And the bride really came. My mouth hung open. Sonja was wearing a beautiful pearl colored dress with a flowing veil that was being supported in the back by her bridesmaid, Erin. She walked down the aisle keeping eye contact with me and when she reached me she winked. This was the woman I'm marrying and I couldn't be happier. The pastor spoke but his words were droned out by Sonja's beauty. He spoke and spoke and I just stared into her chocolate eyes.

"I do." I said once it was my turn and then the pastor talked more.

"Do you Sonja Reid take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She chuckled.

"You may kiss the bride" the pastor gestured.

I picked Sonja up off the ground and kissed her with fiery passion symbolizing to her how the rest of our life would be. Everybody cheered and I received hugs and pats on the back as me and Sonja walked towards the double doors to get in our car.

"Where to Mrs. Boner?" I asked once we were safely inside the vehicle.

"Doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you" She leaned over and kissed me.

A/N: sorry it's short, but I have a really good idea for the next few chapters. Wasn't that cute
:3