Chapter 41: Mrs. Swan Is It?

Tucker's POV:

I was sitting at the dining room table next to Sonja, sipping tea, listening to my sister tell her story.

"It's like you came back from the dead Emma" I interrupted her consistent speaking. She chuckled and looked down onto the tiled floor, scraping her shoe on it.

"I'm sorry Tucker, I really am but there was nothing I could do. I couldn't get in touch with you, it was to dangerous" Emma said, looking me in the eyes. I patted her back and nodded my head.

"I'm glad that you came around and found me though. Thank you" I said.

"Now tell me everything" I settled in better in my chair and faced her, my hands folded under my chin.

"Well. The last time I saw you was probably around the fourth grade. If you don't remember what happened at that time, let me remind you. Our parents fought a lot, school was no good either because we were constantly made fun of. We both knew we were different somehow but we couldn't quite pinpoint it at the mere age of nine or so. As time went on, nothing much changed but our family grew apart. Our father threw himself head first into alcohol and drugs and got into a car accident that was fatal for him. You were a senior in high school at that time and I was a sophomore. The blow of fathers death was worse for you because you were always closer to him and I was always closer to mom. It seemed to me that the loss of dad didn't affect mother at all because she would go on with daily life as always. After some time, I found out that she was in a deep state of depression. She would cry at night but was always strong during the day for you and I, Tucker. You and I. It didn't last long though, her facade broke. You then graduated high school and went on to college but dropped out to start working to provide money for the family. Mother started to pick herself up by the time I was about to graduate. Money was tight but I had made up my mind about going to college and university. I wanted to have a good education, a good job. I wanted to give pride to our family. I wanted to turn into something, to be proud of myself. After you moved out after really big fight, I couldn't find you. I didn't even know what state or even what country you went to. Mom restricted me from trying to reach out to you. I'm sorry. Again. I graduated college with a business degree, attended University and got a good job. By that time, mom had become very destructive. Alcohol, drugs, parties all that stuff. It was to painful for me to watch, she would beat me and yell at me every day. She would discourage me every day, making me feel worthless and like I was nothing. I moved to California two years ago and changed my last name to Swan. My official name is Emma Swan. After my favorite character from my favorite TV show. She always reminded me of myself, strong headed and persistent. Anyway, I moved to LA and found an apartment. Found a good paying job that let me have evenings to myself and I settled down. I wasn't very confident to have a boyfriend but I had friends here and there. My closest friend was Erin. You know her, I know you know her. One day I was talking about my long lost brother because I wanted to find you. You were the only one in my family I hadn't given up on. Somehow, even though you weren't there, you still kept me going and kept me strong. The thought of you somewhere out there made my happy. It made me smile. Erin asked for your name and I answered with a simple 'Tucker'. Her face lit up. She made me get up from her sofa and ushered me to the door. Erin told me to go home and search up iiJeriichoii on YouTube. I knew of YouTube at that time and watched it for fun sometimes. I rushed home and opened my laptop. After typing in the name Erin gave me, low and behold, your face popped up. I started crying, I was so happy. I found your PO box, went to the mail office, presented documents that told the clerk I was your sister and he gave me your address. Now, here I am" Emma opened her arms.

Sonja sat on the chair, her mouth wide open.

"Holy butts, you've been through so much and I'm glad you guys are back together. I am so sorry for being harsh when I saw you. I misunderstood" Sonja almost whispered.

Emma nodded her head and waved it away.

"It's okay. Frankly, I didn't know Tucker had a wife"

"So Emma? How long do you plan on staying here with us?"

"I have to fly back to check up on mom because I haven't seen her in two years but I heard she's better. However, I think I'll be back for Christmas. Would you mind if I spent it with you?" Emma inquired.

"We're planning on having a little party and of course we would want you to be there" Sonja made a little heart with her hands that made both Emma and I laugh.

We chatted for two more hours until it was dark and then Emma said goodbye. She needed sleep because her flight was in the morning.

I closed the door behind Emma and turned around to find Sonja like two feet away from my face.

She kissed me suddenly.

"Well that happened" she hugged me and then let go to make some hot chocolate.

"Marshmallows?" I asked.

Without turning around Sonja stuck a bag of marshmallows over her shoulder, signaling to me that she was two steps ahead of me.

I decided to tweet.

@iiJeriichoii Found my sister. My wife is making hot chocolate with marshmallows. Christmas is two weeks away. I'm so happy. #Blessed

A/N: And that is all.

QOD: What's the cutest Tonja moment you guys remember?

A: I have a few. First, the video Tucker made about Sonja and then the way she talks about him sometimes in her streams. They're so cute. And then there was a tweet from Sonja that said something along the lines of Tucker being better then Arizona, cheesecake and sleep. If anyone knows Sonja, that's basically her life lol.

ENJOY YOUR DAY CUZ I AM ITS SUMMER WOOOOO.

which means more updates.