Raman in a trick

Navya and Cabir are worried for ChandraShekar. "I don't know how papa will react if he comes to know about you" she said. Cabir thought about Navya and her confession to Nandini. He came back to senses when his phone rang and flashed ChandraShekar's name on screen. They both looked at each other. "Phone uthao" she signalled him. "Hello" Cabir's voice trembled. "Shekawat, can you come tonight! I have something important to talk to you" he said and Cabir agreed and cut the call.

"Kya hua hoga?" Cabir asked and Navya said, "ab ghar jaane ke baad ki pata chalega" Navya said. "Chalo tumhe drop karke, ready ho ke aaunga" Cabir said and dropped her home. Navya tried to find out what's the matter. ChandraShekar informed her that Shekawat is coming for dinner. Door bell and Navya opened the door. ChandraShekar welcomed him like he was a new guest. Tension was visible between Navya and Cabir. "Set the dinner table Navya, we'll be there in a minute" he said and Navya went in. They all ate in silence and occasionally he talked about the entrance exam. "Exam se pehle kuch refreshment hona chahiye so I called you here" he said finally and they were relaxed. "All these dishes were made by Navya, kaise laga?" he asked Shekawat. "Navya ji ka haath ka khaana tho bahut ache hotel hai, itne baar jo khaya" he admitted.

"Exam ke baad tumhare plan kya hai?" he asked. Hearing about the entrance exam made Cabir dull. "Kuch nahi hai sir" he replied. "Shaadi nahi karoge" he asked all of a sudden. "Shaadi ke baare mein kabhi socha nahi sir" he said. "Ab soch lena ek ladki hai tumhare liye" he said nervously. Shekawat is confused and looked at Navya. "Navya" he said. "Ha papa" she said thinking that he called her. "Shekawat, kya tum Navya se shaadi karoge?" he said it finally and they both were in for the biggest shock of their lives. "Tum Navya ko jaante ho, usse samajthe ho and usse admire karte ho, tumse behtar kisko leke aaunga" he said to Shekawat who still seemed to be in shock. "Exam se pehle batakar maine galti kar diya you can tell your decision after your exam" he said and Shekawat excused himself. "Navya, tum mere decision se sehmat ho na?" he asked. "Shekawat ek acha ladka hai, bale hi wo compounder hai but he is hardworking and he will prove himself. Dekhte rehna he will get through this medical entrance Phir you can guide him till he becomes a doctor" he said happily and Navya hugged him. Poor Navya didn't know to be happy for her dad approved her love or sad as he doesn't know that is Cabir.

************************************
Manik packed his bags and rushed to airport as he had less time to reach his flight. He entered inside the airport and took the boarding pass. He got himself a drink and sat until the next announcement. He looked at the ticket. "It's over Nandini, break maangi thi na! Let's take a break. I feel useless ki main doosre baar bhi pyaar karne mein fail hogaya" Manik recalled his last words to Nandini. He didn't even turn back after he told it. "Sorry mom, I was so selfish that I left you and ran away like a coward from my problems" he reminisced his bonding with Nyonika teary-eyed. "Lekin ab nahi, tumse kabhi dhoor nahi jaunga mom, I promise kabhi nahi. And Nandini se main dhoor rahunga, she must've been busy in her life aur yaha main apne daily life se dhoor bhaag gaya, lekin aur nahi" he said and boarded the flight as he heard the last call to board his flight.

He adjusted his luggage and got settled down in his seat. "Is this yours?" flight attendant asked Manik showing a bracelet. "Ha" he took it. "It fell down there" she left. He looked at it. "MaNan?" Nandini asked him. "MA for Manik and Nan for Nandini" he said. He looked at the bracelet and carefully put it into his pocket and closed his eyes in an attempt to sleep.

"Delhi se aane ke baad tumhare liye ek surprise hai?"
"Tumhare alawa mujhe koi aur itna effect nahi kar sakta hai Manik"
"I can't tell anyone about us because I don't want anyone to think that Nandini, Manik aur Alya ke beech mein aa gayi"

Manik couldn't sleep as flashes of her memories haunted him. "Love or hate but Nandini hum ek doosre ko kabhi bhool nahi paayenge" he thought. After a long flight of 15 hours he landed in Mumbai. He took a cab to the hospital. He called Shrikant on his way. He went to inform Nyonika. "Nyonika, Manik aa gaya hai, he is coming here in an hour" he informed curiously. "Kaun bulaya usse, uski zarurat kisiko bhi nahi hai yaha" she said harshly. "Nyonika please usse baat karo" he asked. "Please Shrikant mujhe force mat karo" she denied. Navya came inside. "Good morning aunty" she wished. "Hi Navya" Shrikant wished.