What's Wrong?

Raman and Abhimanyu turned to see Ishitha standing before them. "Raman ye sab isko bolne ki zarurat kya tha?" Ishitha yelled. "Because I can't stand the fact that someone thinks so low of our relationship, hum pati patni hai Ishtha, you deserve that respect".

"Mukti, aap ki beti hai na ma'am! Why don't you tell her that?" Abhimanyu asked Ishitha. She paused for a minute. "What should I tell her that I gave birth to her before my marriage with Raman? She hates me so much and thinks that I was the one who broke Raman and Shagun. She calls me a murderer and a slut" Ishitha broke down saying this and Raman consoled her. "Control yourself, Ruhi aa jayegi".

Manik successfully completed Vibha's surgery. He asked Navya to keep Vibha under observation for the coming few hours until she gains her consciousness. "Navya?" he called her again. "Who's with Alya on duty?" he asked hesitantly. "Sir, Cabir is on duty" she said sensing his impatience.

"Yeah I'll talk to him" he said and left in a hurry. Nandini left the hospital as said by Mukti that she is not supposed to work until the issue is sorted. Manik left to be in his cabin. Navya and Cabir came to meet him. "So Dr. Navya and Cabir, how is it going?" he asked without looking at them. "Sir, Vibha is stable and gained consciousness, she said she wants to meet you". "Yeah I will definitely ome to meet her" Manik said. "Alya is under observation sir" Cabir said and Mukti came there. "Dr. Manik?" she called him and continued. "I've heard that your mother has signed as guardian for Alya, so I came to inform that police investigation starts tomorrow. Be there with your mother tomorrow" she informed him. Cabir and Navya who stood there got tensed hearing Mukti. "Yeah, Alya's sister is in abroad so I've made arrangements so that my mom could be a guardian, so she will be there tomorrow" he assured Mukti.

"Something like this never happened here, jab se yeh batch aaya hai kisi na kisi wajhe se mujhe thang karte jaa rahe hai, Dr. Navya and Dr. Cabir, be cautious and don't think that Nandini will be saved tomorrow, she is going to get what she deserves". Mukti left. "Sir, is there any way that you can save Nandini from this?" Navya asked. "Why should I save her by the way?" Manik's question stunned Navya and Cabir. They both left from there. "Nandini shouldn't have done this" said Navya to Cabir. "Kiya bhi tho aise nahi karna chahiye tha" Cabir added. Nandini went home and without talking to anyone she left to her room.

"Nandu, tujhe kya hua? jab se aayi ho tab se kuch bol nahi rahi" her chachi tried to ask Nandini. Meanwhile Nyonika came there. "Chalo Nandini, hum shopping par jaate hai" Nyonika dragged Nandini. "Shanno ji, I thought I should take her out for shopping and mera birthday aa raha hai iss hafte mein tho" she said to Nandini's chachi. "Ha, what a coincidence, even Nandini's birthday is also in this week, you can surely take her out, Nandu tum bhi ek saree lena" she allowed Nandini to go with Nyonika. She thought Nandini will become normal. She went out with Nyonika.

Aryaman, Navya and Cabir were worried for Nandini. "Nandini aisa nahi karna chahiye tha" Navya panicked. "I think hume ek baar Nandini se milna hai, we'll go to her place" Aryaman declared. "Cool shift ke baad challenge" Cabir agreed and Navya had a blank expression. "Oh Madhubala, aise kya dekh rahi ho, tum bhi aaoge na" he asked firmly and she nodded reluctantly. "Nandini, which saree you want to buy, and look here does this suit me?" Nyonika asked trying a saree in a shop.

"Ha aunty, the color looks gorgeous on you and I'm looking for a Kanjivaram saree, but yaha Mumbai mein wo milna mushkil hai. I've already tried many times" she said in a low voice. "Kanjivaram saree?" Nyonika smiled. "Yes, that used to be my favorite when I was a child. I always used to adore it whenever my mom wear it when I was a kid. I miss mumma papa so much" she became silent. "Acha, tum ye wali try karo" she selected a saree for Nandini. "No aunty, I'm not in a mood for shopping, please can we do this some other day" she waited for Nyonika's reply. "Manik bhi yahi kehta hai, wo jo kuch bhi kaha" she acted miserable to gain Nandini's attention. "Aunty, Manik sir ne jo kuch bhi bola I don't think he meant the same" Nandini supported Manik. "See when you can console me, why don't you do it to yourself Nandini" she tried to explain Nandini.