Hitched

Sanju cries over Aryaman and has panic attack. Rakesh tries to throw out Aryaman but he manages to go to Sanju who is unconscious. He pleads Rakesh to take Sanju to hospital. Rakesh tells him that he will take her to some other hospital. "Ye jagda karne ka time nahi hai, koi bhi hospital ya koi bhi doctor Sanju ke case history jaane bina treat nahi kar sakte, please take her to Mukti ma'am, she is her doctor" Aryaman requested him. Rakesh denied but had to agree with him because of Sanju's deteriorating condition. Aryaman called Mukti to inform that they are getting Sanju to the hospital. Mukti takes hold of the condition and admits Sanju in the hospital.

Manik hesitates to give the box to Nandini. "Itna kya soch raha hai tu Manik! You are such a professional guy, mom ne aise kam mujhe kyu diya tha, but you will do it, bade aaram se kar lunga main" Manik blabbered aloud when Nandini was on his door. "Excuse me sir" she called him and he turned around. "Chachi told me to collect some box from you sir, I shall take leave if you give me that" Nandini asked all of a sudden still standing at his cabin's entry door. "Ha, come in and take it, its in that cupboard" he said plainly looking at her. "Should I come inside and take it myself?" Nandini asked as if she is in doubt. Manik went and sat in his chair and looked seriously into a file. "Dekh kya rahi ho? I'm busy go take it and leave", having heard this Nandini went to the cupboard and searched for the box. Manik came there all of a sudden.

"Ab kya hua hai?" Nandini sighed again looking at weird Manik. "Iss cupboard mein mera kuch important samaan hai tum isse touch nahi karogi" he said. "Just a minute back, you said come and take it and now don't touch it, you are always on extremes and not in the middle never" she said and took the box. They both see something fell down and Manik takes it abruptly. Nandini asked Manik to show her what is it. "Aap mujhse kuch chupa rahe hai na?" Nandini asked him and forced him to show her. "Ye aapke paas kaise?" Nandini asked seeing the chip she fixed in the racelet for her secret admirer. "Ye tho bas" Manik stammered.

"Please tell me that how did it come to you?" Nandini pleads him. "Siddharth ke paas maine bracelet dekha tha, but he said that its not his, so ye chip yaha kaise?" Nandini asked expecting an answer. "Nandini please calm down, ye chip aur bracelet maine liya tha reception se" Manik said. "Kyu? aap kaise jaante hai iske baare mein? That saree and those letters, you had got them" Nandini didn't actually believe herself. "Nandini, I'm sorry but maine" Nandini had put her hand on his mouth. "Please kuch nahi bolna, please don't spoil this for me" she said happily and Manik kept looking at her. "Aap ne wo saree mere liye hi laaye hai na?" Nandini asked him after a few moments.

"Nahi tho, I've just got it for someone else, wo galti se Sanju ne tumhe de diya" Manik said and Nandini's eyes widened as she heard him. "Ok wo saree mein phek deti hu, mera nahi hai tho kisi ka bhi nahi ho sakti" Nandini said. "Aur wo letters, wo bhi kisi aunty ke liye hi likha hoga na SIR!" Nandini stressed her last words. "Ha yes, I did all that for you aunty" Manik said. "Aap ne mujhe aunty bol diya?" she asked him. "Nandini, you look cute when you act angry" Manik smiled. "Mein act nahi kar rahi hu, main actually angry hu, aur aap ne mujhe saree diya, letters bhi and you have fooled me all this while, I cant believe it" Nandini said. "Nandini, it was just that I wanted to gift you on your birthday and Sanju ne galti se hi sahi tumhe hi diya tha. And I wanted you to take it, so I wrote the letters. Many lies to cover up one lie" Manik said. Nandini looks at him and goes off from the cabin.

********************************************************

Navya gets a phone call and she rushed outside. "Papa, please aap ghar jayiye mere saath" Navya pleaded her dad. "You! You killed my wife, tumne apni maa ka murder kiya, I don't even want to see your face" he said in drunken state. "Ma'am, please aapke father ko yaha se le jaayiye, warna police mein complaint karni padega" someone said to Navya. She had come to pick up him from a bar. "Acha hua hume aapke number pata chal gaya warna ye tho roz yaha aake sabko pareshan kar raha tha, please don't allow him out" they had warned Navya not to let him out. Navya pleaded him to go home but he denied. She had to take a taxi to reach home. She made him sleep in his room. It reminded of how her father used to take care of her when she was a child. She recalls her childhood memories of her dad.