Much Before the End

Mukti was satisfied with his answer. Dr. Shrivastav's temper rose as Manik confessed it. Nandini isn't surprised at all as she expected him to say the same. Cabir, Navya and Aryaman remained mere spectators.
"Dr. Nandini, you should give a specific and detailed explanation of what you have done. Hospital will take a serious action against you, agar chahe tho internship bhi cancel kar sakte hai" Raman warned her.

"Please sir" Nandini tried to speak but her words died in her throat. "But sir I think this isn't fair" Abhimanyu said. "It would have been definitely fair if she had done intentionally doctor" Manik finally said.

"She definitely hurt Alya but she didn't push her wantedly that was really unfortunate" he said looking at Nandini who stood there. Mukti didn't talk and Abhimanyu had asked Raman to forgive Nandini. Mukti left from there. Aryaman, Cabir and Navya also left from there. Dr. Shrivastav warned Nandini to not make that mistake again. Manik left followed by Nandini.

Abhimanyu still stood there waiting to talk to Raman. "Even you may go now" Raman said but he stood there silently. "Kya chahiye tumhe?" he asked as he lost his patience. "Sirf ek minute" he said coolly. "Go ahead" Raman said with unease. "I don't know aapke aur Dr. Ishitha ke beech kya hai but I want to tell you something important about her case" he said seriously gaining Raman's attention.

"Ishitha ke case! What do you mean?" Raman asked him. "Dr. Ishitha has been diagnosed with leukemia" Raman's ground crumbled as he heard him. "How did you know?" Raman rose from his chair and this startled Abhimanyu. "It was during the staff general check up, she gave blood samples and she herself knew that she has leukemia, I had seen her reports by mistake but I didn't acknowledge that I know it" he said and continued.

"Mukti ne mujhe bataya ki aap aur Dr. Ishitha..." Raman stopped him. "What did she say? What did she know about Ishitha?" his temper rose as he heard about Ishitha. He broke down into tears. "Sir, please apne aap ko sambhaliye" he consoled him. "I need to talk to Ishitha" Raman said and left the cabin.

Nandini wanted to thank Manik for saving her. She went to his cabin and found him going through a case file. "Excuse me sir, thank you for what you have just done" she said. "Agar thank you kehna hai tho Abhimanyu se hi kaho he told me everything about what Dr. Mukti and Dr. Shrivastav was plotting against you" he said plainly.

"But you were there and you saw that whatever had happened usme meri galti nahi thi" she said confidently but saw his expression changing. "Are you sure tumhari galti nahi thi Nandini? Did you actually forgot that you've hurt Alya?" he said with a tinge of pain in his voice. "Obviously no, I didn't intend to hurt her" she said with equal confidence as him. "So you've never got into fight with Alya! Tell me something what would you have done if you were insulted and literally humiliated like the way Aryaman did for Alya? Would you sit, think and act or just slap the person right away? Alya ko galat faymi hogayi she thought you were the one who did it, she slapped you but when she came to know that it's not you, she apologized but tumne kya kiya! You've ignored her, you've hurt her and you simply say in front of everyone that it wasn't intentional! Tell me would you not lose your cool if it was happened to any of your friends?" Nandini is shocked hearing Manik. She understood that he just saved her from the punishment but didn't actually believe that she is not at fault.

"Remember Nandini, you just don't know everything about Alya, please don't judge her" he said and Nandini replied, "uske baare mein mujhe jaanna bhi nahi hai" she said arrogantly. "I repeat my words, don't judge her, kya jaanti ho tum that she left me in the mandap before the marriage, tumne kya kiya tumne bhi mujhe reject kiya for the same reason usne modelling chose kiya aur tum your career, both of you clearly rejected me to follow your dreams, agar isme uski galti hai tho tumhari bhi hai" Nandini's jaw dropped as he compared her with Alya.