Nandini's Accident

"It's technically our third kiss" Cabir said as they entered the parking lot. "Kaise?" she asked innocently. "Pehle tumne kiss kiya aur dusri baar maine kiss kiya" Cabir said. "We shouldn't count on them humare memories kuch khaas nahi hai unke saath" Navya remembered how they fought over their kisses. "It's okay" Cabir patted her back. "Hum kaha jaa rahe hai?" Navya asked as Cabir asked he to join. "Tumhara ek baap ne permission tho diya, dusre set of parents se bhi no objection certificate leni hai na, Harshad ke ghar chalein?" Cabir asked her. "Hum waha jaa rahe hai kya?" she asked again. "Navya, always remember don't try to forget your past, it is what you are today. Accept it and move on. I know tum unhe miss kar rahe ho" Cabir said and Navya was happy to have Cabir who wanted her for who she is.

************************************
"What do you think Nandini aur Manik dono aayenge ya nahi" Alya asked Dhruv. "They'll come for sure don't worry, we will have to attend other guests as well" Dhruv said to her. Alya saw Manik and went near him. "Hi Manik" she wished him. "Hi" he said. Manik saw her worried for something. "Is everything okay?" Manik asked her. "No, I need a help from you" she said and took him to her room. "Alya, what is it?" he asked. "You have promised me that you'll talk to di about me and Dhruv" she asked. "It's not like you are getting married tomorrow if you ask her approval today" Manik said ignoring. "Please ignore mat karo Manik" she almost pleaded.

"OK I will talk to her" Manik said but Alya insisted to make a video call to Sonya. Manik finally agreed. "Hi Alya, why did you ask me for a video call urgently?" Sonya asked. "Di Manik is here he wanted to say something" Alya showed Manik to Sonya. She paid attention as he talked. "Hi Manik! What's the matter?" she asked. "Sonya, it's about Alya's marriage" Manik said. "Oh that's interesting! Who's the groom Manik! Wait let me guess, is it you?" she widened her eyes. "No" Manik was quick to answer.

"Very interesting, tho Phir kaun hai?" she asked excited. "Dhruv" Manik showed Dhruv who introduced himself. "They love each other and they want to marry when they wish to, Alya had asked me to talk to you about their wedding" he said in one go. "Ahh! My little sister wanted your help to talk to me! I'm very happy for her, Dhruv and Alya I love you both" she said and cut the call. "I'm so happy" Alya squealed in joy and went out of the room to receive her guests.

"Dhruv!" Manik called. "I'm seeing her happy after all these days, I hope you will treat her the same all her life" Manik said and Dhruv smiled, "sure, come let's go out to party" he said and they came out. Everyone was there. Abhimanyu, Mukti, Aryaman, Sanju, Navya and Cabir but couldn't find Nandini. "She might have not come here" Manik thought as he sat there alone. "Let's play a game" Dhruv announced. It was a game designed for couples. Manik felt bored and disinterested in the party. He came out from there and roamed in the garden. He saw Nandini there.

Manik stood there silently. This was the first time they were alone after their break up. He wanted to go off from there without her knowledge but someone called him. "Manik ji, aap idhar? Kitne din ho gaye?" Alya's maid talked to Manik as she saw him outside. "Ha main theek hu" Manik answered and Nandini saw him. Manik tried to go from there but Nandini.

"Want to escape from here too?" her question didn't let him go. He stood still. "Are you trying to get away from me?" Nandini asked. "We already are" Manik said slowly. "Oh yes, I have forgotten that" she said sarcastically. "Yaad karke bhi koi fayda nahi hai and it's good that you've forgotten" Manik didn't go back this time.

"Nandini" he called her. She saw him. "I'm sorry for whatever mom said to you, isme tumhari koi galti nahi hai" he apologized on behalf of Nyonika. "Hurt karke sorry bolne ki aadat ab tum nahi chod diya tumne" she taunted. "I apologized out of humanity, because I thought you were hurt, because you are not at fault, you accept or deny that's your wish" Manik said and this instigated her. "Manik, what do you want now? Why are you talking to me?" she said angrily. "It's you who talked to me first" he said. "So, it's still my mistake" she said and was about to fall down but Manik held her.