SURPRISE?

"Cool breeze, these floral scents, not to forget this delicious food, you and me! Isn't it what we call a perfect date night?" Manik said. "Video call pe tum floral scent bhi smell kar sakte ho kya?" she asked him. "These are the same scents I ordered there, in the end we are enjoying each others company, isn't that we wanted! To spend time with each other" Manik said but Nandini isn't all well with his virtual date idea but kept calm as he liked it that way.

"So, when are you planning to come here?" she asked. "Already missing me? By this time, tomorrow I will be in the flight to see you" he said. "Like you get down and come straight to me!" she said sarcastically. "Of course, main ghar jaunga mom mere liye wait kar rahi hogi" he said proving her right. "Yeah aunty must be waiting" she said. "Main tumhare liye aa nahi sakta par tum mere ghar aa sakti ho na?" he asked her. "No I won't come" she said. "Mujhe jo bolna hai bol diya baaki tumhari marzi" he said it as a warning.

"I love you" he said as it brought smile on her face. "Sorry I was too carried away with all other things" she said. "But how did you manage to arrange all this ?" she asked him. "Umm... Chachi ne help kiya, I should thank her" he said. "I know and I will, my chachi is the best" she boasted. "Aur main?" Manik seemed to pop out of the screen. "Tum! Kaun tum?" she said looking at the other side. "Acha main kaun?" he asked wide eyed.

"Let's get an answer for this, who I'm to you? Boy friend?" he asked wanting to hear from her. "Tum sirf mere boy friend nahi ho Manik, more than that, someone whom I can trust blindly. Jab tum mere paas ho toh mujhe ehsaas nahi thi but now I can feel how strongly I'm addicted to you. Tumhare alawa mujhe koi aur itna effect nahi kar sakta hai" she said.

"I'll be always there for you Nandini" he assured. "Par pata nahi kyu mujhe humesha tumhe khone ka dar hai!" she thought to herself and Manik's screen had suddenly got invisible. She tried to check and he was confused as he couldn't see her. "Ye connection ko bhi abhi problem hona hai kya?" Manik cursed the poor internet connection and came out of his room. He saw hotel staff roaming there. He thought of complaining about the poor wi-fi and stopped one of them. "Excuse me" he said. "Kahi mujhe doctor nahi mila" they talked among themselves ignoring Manik. "I'm a doctor" Manik said when he heard them. "Sir, there's an emergency in the hotel, could you please come with us" they asked him and Manik went with them in hurry. Nandini kept trying to reach Manik but he didn't carried his mobile with him. She waited for him and didn't know what to do. "Nandu" chachi knocked on the door.

Nandini opened the door. "Haaye call ho gaya?" she asked shocked. "Nahi chachi wo kuch internet issue hoga shayad call cut ho gaya" she said. "Phir se try karo aur ek baar" chachi adviced. "Try tho kiya par Manik phone nahi utha raha hai" she said sadly. "Tum udaas mat ho Nandini kuch ho gaya hoga" she cheered up Nandini and asked her to rest. Nandini thought of Manik and slept unknowingly. Manik came back to his room and thought of calling Nandini. "Shayad so rahi hogi, message kar leta hu" he thought and messaged that there was an emergency in the hotel that needed his presence.

***********************************
"Maine kaha tha na kyu baar baar mere ghar aa rahe ho" Chandra Shekar snapped at the guy who came again for his tuition. Navya came there to see what made him shout. "Kya hua papa?" she asked him. "Ye mere paas medical entrance ka coaching lene aaya hai" he told Navya. She looked at the guy from top to bottom. "Ye aur medical entrance test! Ab iss umar mein?" Navya commented. "Aisa nahi bolna hai ma'am, I'm very interested in becoming a doctor" he said. "Papa nahi isko aap nahi padayenge" she told.

"Main bhi ab tak yahi sochta tha par tu ne bol diya tho main pakka isse padaunga" he said and the guy seemed happy. "Chalo tum kal se aana tuition par" Chandra Shekar said. "Tumhara naam kya hai?" he asked. "Naam... Shekawat Singh" he told. "Kal se tum aa jana" he told and glanced angrily at Navya. Navya looked at him, "Shekawat aur Singh dono hi surnames hai na, aapka naam kya hai?" she asked him.