Navya's Silent Love

Manik didn't expect such great appreciation for his work. "Manik, you totally deserve it" Mukti said and Raman happily handed over the papers to Manik. "It's a pleasure sir. I will work hard to keep up your name" Manik accepted it happily. Raman announced that the new Dean Dr. Manik Malhotra will address the gathering. Nyonika and Shrikant were also happy to take part in the meeting.

"I'm so happy for you Manik, this is so unexpected but very proud of you" Shrikant congratulated him. "Maa" he came to her. "Congratulations Manik" she wished him and he hugged her. "I'm so sorry if I have hurt you mom, please talk to me" he said. "Manik, should I ask you something?" Nyonika said and Manik readily said yes.

"Why did you leave all of a sudden?" she asked him finally. "Main andar hi andar mar gayi thi Manik jab tum mujhe chodke chale gaye the" she cried. "Nandini did not ask you to leave, I know wo kabhi aisa kuch nahi bolegi. Then why did you go away?" she asked him again. "Maa, I couldn't say anything now. I didn't wish to stay here then. I was a fool to leave you and go away" he cried hugging her.

"You thought that I will still talk to Nandini and force you to talk to her. Isliye chale gaya na! No I didn't talk to her, you shouldn't hate what you don't have in your fate. Nandini ek bahut achi ladki hai but I understand you both didn't want each other" she said. "Nyonika please control yourself" Shrikant said. Manik went off from there. "Shrikant, mujhe Nandini se baat karni hai" she told him. "Not now, you're weak" he said but she insisted. He took her to Nandini.

"Aur kitni der karegi Nandu?" chachi asked Nandini on phone. "Bas nikal rahi hu chachi" she said and forgot to cut the call as she saw Nyonika. "Nandini?" chachi heard Nyonika's voice and didn't cut the call. "Aunty aap idhar!" Nandini asked her to sit. "Mujhe tumse baat karni hai" Nyonika said. "Ha aunty" Nandini is confused as Nyonika spoke to her after all these days.

"I'm sorry Nandini I was angry on you that Manik left me because of you but he came back for me" Nandini felt bad for her words. "But I'm so sorry to think like that about you. I should have realized that tum aisi ladki nahi ho. But meri ek request hai" she said and Nandini looked to hear more from her. "Agar hum dono pehle jaise hai tho Manik may not feel good. We should not talk to each other or be in contact for Manik's sake. I hope you understand me, I'm talking like a selfish mom but Nandini please mujhe iske liye maaf karo" Nyonika pleaded her to be away from Manik and her. Nandini felt sad seeing Nyonika like that. "Aapko ghabrane ki koi zarurat nahi hai aunty, I promise main aaj se kabhi bhi Manik se ya aapse baat nahi karungi. Ab wo Dean hai, so it will be just professional relationship between us. There's nothing between us" she said and Nyonika wiped her tears. "Sada khush raho" Nyonika said and left from there. Shannoo heard everything and felt pity for Nandini.

************************************
"What do you think of yourself?" Manik heard as he answered his phone. "Chachi" he spoke. "You don't have to call me that Manik, I don't know tum dono ke beech kya hua but what is this, tumhari maa aur tum kya soch rahe hai Nandini ke baare mein?" he found her being angry. "Kya hua chachi?" he asked. She told him about the conversation between Nyonika and Nandini. "I'm sorry for whatever happened on behalf of my mom" he apologized genuinely.

"What do you think! Did Nandini come to you, it was your mom who had come to us and it's you who followed Nandini and arranged all this. And now you both are blaming her!" she said angrily. "I accept that it's my mistake, I should have told my mom not to talk like that" he said. "If you're really sorry kindly never talk to my Nandu" she said and cut the call before he could talk. "Shannoo ji, aise situation mein hume Nandu ko akela chodke nahi jaana nahi chahiye" Murthy said. "Ha but Amms ki tabiyat ki theek nahi hai and our Nandu is strong too" she convinced him.

************************************
"She has improved a lot since you're here, ab hum aunty ko discharge kar sakte hai" Abhimanyu said to Manik. "Thank you so much Abhi" Manik thanked him. "No need to thank me so formally my friend" Abhi said. "Tum Alya ke party mein aa rahe ho na" Abhimanyu asked. "What party?" Manik asked clueless. "Alya's Valentine's party" Abhi said obviously. "I have no idea about it and usne mujhse kuch kaha nahi" Manik said. "Oh she might have forgotten, she had already invited all of us" Abhi mentioned.