Will Love win?

Nandini was absolutely clueless what Manik was saying. Nyonika and Shrikant were curious to know what Manik has in store for them. Mr. and Mrs. Murthy were puzzled as in how Manik would know that they have had a discussion before they approved to be the prospective groom for Nandini. "Nandini, listen to me very keenly, ye 1 saal ki pehle ki baat hai, I was a consultant at King George Hospital too, I used to go very often then. Last year, a girl in her twenties brought someone to the hospital who was hit by a car. He was in a pool of blood, the girl said he is her husband. Believe me, none of us could believe what she told because that man is about 40 years old, we continued the treatment. He was in coma for a week and the girl came everyday to hospital, never she did cry. I talked to her, she said she will bear the charges" Nandini had something on her mind constantly.

"And I paid the bill after a week, that doctor told me that he was okay" Nandini said. Everyone was confused as what they are talking. "And I was the doctor who told you" Manik said. Nandini couldn't remember the doctor she talked to as he wore a mask. "That was the first time I met you Nandini, tum final year medical student thi, I came to a seminar to your college too, uske baad bhi kai baar dekha tumne. I've started liking you then. I know tum mujhe jaanti nahi thi but I had constantly followed you, maine tumhare baare mein sab kuch jaan na chahtha tha" he said. "I knew that you never saw me, maine try kiya tha but I was scared" he continued. "Phir mujhe pata chala ki chacha chachi wanted you to get married, chacha ne jo matrimony site pe tumhe enroll kiya, that was because of me. Out of all the girls, my mom selected you and chachu selected me, ye dono ko ab abhi lagta hoga ki ye hume milane ki koshish kar rahe hai" Manik looked at them.

"Chacha, chachi, mom I want to apologize all of you because I was the one who tricked you. Sab kuch sahi chal raha tha, but Nandini tumne mujhe seedha reject kar diya, wahi hua jiske wajhe se main dar gaya tha, I was scared of your rejection. I was already broken Nandini, because of Alya, usne mujhe career ke liye chod ke chali gayi, mere saath mere maa, papa ko bhi bahut taqleef hua, isliye maine socha iss baar agar shaadi hui tho uski pasand ki honi chahiye. Mom ne tumhe pasand kiya, she liked you. Tum dono ki birthday ek hai and that was an added advantage" Nyonika remembered how Manik didn't object much when she asked him to go along with her to see the girl. "Par Nandini, tumne bhi wahi kiya, career ke liye mujhe reject kiya. I thought tum mere saath hogi agar tum ussi hospital mein internship karogi jaha main work kar raha hu. Mukti ke against jaake maine tumhare selection kiya" Manik said.

"Mujhe nahi pata tha Nandini tum kis situations ki baat kar rahi ho jab ki wo saare situations humare liye create kiye gaye hai, I'm sorry for all that Nandini, I never wanted to say all this but aaj mujhe batana pada, kya ab bhi tumhe lagta hai ki main tumse pyaar nahi karta hu?" Manik asked her. Nandini is elated to listening to Manik and doesn't know how to react. All this felt like a dream to her. And never in her craziest dreams she expected Manik, whom she loved had a secret crush on her. His confession justified the way he portrayed himself as secret admirer. This wasn't enough and what he does next was just a beautiful sight to watch. Manik went on his knees to propose her.

"Ms. Nandini Murthy, I want to be with you when you sneak out for ice cream at mid-nights, I want to be with you when you don't understand whether to do an injection or give a tablet to a kid, I want to be with you when you want to be with yourself. I want to be with you in your happiness and anger. I promise main tumhara mood swings bhi handle kar lunga. I LOVE YOU NANDINI" he said. "Main abhi bhi wahi hu Nandini jaha 1 saal Pehle tha, itni paas hokar bhi tumse bahut dhoor" Manik waited for her response. His mobile rang and flashed the hospital name on its display screen. "Hello" Manik answered the call. "Main abhi aa raha hu" he told before cutting the call. "Nandini..." she interrupted before he spoke.

"I know there must be an emergency, you should go" she told him. "Thank you" he said wholeheartedly. He apologized others as he had to leave. Manik left in a hurry and Nandini thought that it might be an emergency. Manik was blank after the call. He didn't believe what the receptionist said and wished that should not be true. "Sir, Dr. Alya is fell unconscious in the common room, lagta hai unhone suicide kar liya", that was all he heard on the phone. He rushed to hospital and saw a nurse waiting for him at the entrance, whom he called as she is on duty. "Main aap hi ka intezaar kar rahi hu doctor" she said. "Kaisi hai Alya? kaha hai?" he asked as he rushed inside. Receptionist was standing near the ward where Alya is. "Ek ward boy ne dekh liya doctor jab Dr. Alya andar behosh thi. There wasn't any duty doctor then, records mein check kiya tho aap hi ka number mila mujhe, maine turanth aapko call kiya" she said.