Manik is Blamed

"Manik, you should go soon" Nandini said. "Yeah! Abhimanyu is not here too" Manik said. "Come we will go" Manik caught her hand. "Don't wait for me, I will come slowly" she asked him to go. "No, I won't leave you here alone, come with me" Manik said and helped her walk. He left her near the common room and rushed towards Alya. "Mukti kaha hai?" he asked Alya. "Dr. Sushma, Dr. Ishitha and Navya are there inside" Alya said. "Wo Aditya ne hi Mukti ma'am ko dhakka diya, you should not have left him that day" Alya said. "I won't spare him now" he said. "Kaha hai wo Aditya?" he asked. "He is not seen after that incident" Alya said. "I know where he is" Manik said and left from there.

***************************************
"Ishitha, Mukti kaisi hai? Can I see her! Is she alright?" Raman asked Ishitha. "Tum kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho? I'm worried about her, maine Abhimanyu ko call kiya, he started from there already and he will be here any moment" Raman said. Ishitha couldn't tell Raman what happened. Dr. Sushma was asked to talk to Raman. "Dr. Shrivastav, I immensely feel disheartened to tell you that your daughter suffered a miscarriage" she said. Raman felt a sharp pain in his chest and collapsed on the chair. "Raman, please control yourself" Ishitha said and she looked at Dr. Sushma. Raman was quick to recover but what he heard next was enough to shake the ground beneath. "Dr. Raman, one more thing" Dr. Sushma continued and Ishitha looked at her helplessly. "Dr. Mukti is bleeding heavily, her uterus needs to be removed, we need Dr. Abhimanyu's sign on the consent form" she said. Raman shed tears and didn't know what to do. Abhimanyu came there to hear the bad news. He came near Raman. "Uncle" Abhimanyu said. Raman held his hands and cried. "I couldn't save your child Abhimanyu, I have failed as a father and I made you a failure too" Abhimanyu dreams were all had become lies.

Abhimanyu had to sign on the consent form to save his love. Mukti can never become a mother in her life again. Abhimanyu is enraged when he knew that Aditya was behind this. Manik dragged Aditya into the reception. "Why did you do this to Mukti?" Manik asked him straight forward. "I didn't do this" Aditya dismissed Manik's question. "Don't test my patience, I know you did it" Manik asked again and Aditya didn't pay heed to him. Aditya's face got a strong blow from Manik. "Tumne kiya, Alya saw you, I have left you last time and that doesn't mean you will be saved now" Manik warned him. Abhimanyu held his collar."What did we do to you! Why did you kill my baby?" Abhimanyu asked Aditya. "You accept or deny, Ab police yaha aayega and you'll be behind bars in no time" Manik said and called the cops inside. "Expiry date medicines ke sale ke case mein aapko arrest karna hai" police said. Aditya is shocked as he was framed in some case in which he wasn't involved. Manik came near him and whispered. "I know you're smart enough to hide whatever you do. Humesha jo bhi karega tho CCTV cameras ko dekhke karte ho, I should admit that I have failed to update the no.of cameras because you know the blind spots, I will get them updated. I know I can't throw you out so I'm throwing you behind the bars" Manik chuckled. Aditya is irritated as he didn't expect that Manik will go this far to get him arrested.

*************************************
Abhimanyu's dreams were shattered. "Abhi, I'm so sorry that I couldn't keep up my promise, I couldn't save your baby" Manik felt guilty as he couldn't keep his promise. "It was all your mistake Manik, you should have got him arrested when you have exposed him, see what happened now! My baby has paid for your negligence. Ab main kya karu usse wapas laane ke liye? Mukti will never be able to have a baby again, how will I say this to her?" Abhimanyu shouted on Manik. Manik was helpless and felt wasted. Abhimanyu left from there to be with Mukti.

Manik was silent and went to his cabin. "What do I do now! Kya galti kiya maine jo ye sab dekhna pad raha hai mujhe!" Manik was devastated and tears rolled down. He saw Nandini coming to his cabin and wiped his tears. "Tum yaha!" Manik asked her. "Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai Manik, I should have told you this before but I had no time to talk about Aditya" she said. Manik became attentive as he heard Aditya's name. He prayed that Aditya should never harm Nandini. "Aditya ke baare mein kya! Usne kuch kiya tumhare sath? Bolo Nandini" he asked anxiously. "Manik relax, he didn't do anything to me, but he always knew about us, I mean he knows about we being together and our breakup. He always said that you, Abhimanyu and him, you're all good friends, I've myself seen Mukti many times with him. He asked me many times if you are calling me, if we are in touch" Manik has expected that Aditya would do something like this.