Unnamed Feelings

Mukti is shocked to see Abhimanyu like that. Aryaman reacted soon and called Mukti. "Ma'am" she reacted as he called her. "Aryaman, check the pulse" she said to Aryaman.

"Itna blood loss hua, he is not more" Dr. Shrivastav sighed. "No, its not possible, sister rush give him atropine 1 mL, adrenaline 1 mL" she gave the rush to Abhimanyu. "Mukti, try and understand he is no more" Dr. Shrivastav tried to explain her.

"Main logon ko itna easily jaane nahi doongi" Mukti shouted on him. "Aryaman, I'm going to shock him 100, I'm clear, are you?" Mukti asked him. "Yes ma'am I'm clear" he said while he checked his heart beat in the monitor.

"Doctor, it's a flat line" Aryaman sighed. "I'm shocking him 200, are you clear" Mukti asked again and shocked Abhimanyu. "It's a flat line again" Aryaman checked and Mukti started losing hope but she tried again. "I'm again shocking him 200, are you clear?" she tried with all she have. "Ma'am he's back" Mukti saw the monitor and the pulse is revived.

"Let's shift him to OT" Mukti rushed. Someone informed Manik and he came to see Abhimanyu. He met Dr. Shrivastav who asked him to join Mukti in OT. Dr. Shrivastav himself joined.

"Dr. Mukti, how is the condition" Dr. Shrivastav asked. "It's a simple linear fracture of the skull" Mukti asked. "Blood loss hone ki wajhe se surgery ke liye time lagega" Manik said. "So what are you planning to do?" Dr. Shrivastav asked.

"Sir hum junior doctors nahi hai, we know what to do" Mukti answered. "OK go ahead" Mukti and Manik continued. They successfully operated him and came back. Mukti asked nurse if they have contacted Abhimanyu's family. She nodded no.

"Why did you not do it until now? Ab ye bhi mujhe hi karna padega kya?" Mukti took the register and checked his details. "Yaha tho Dr. Manik ka naam likha hai" Mukti wondered. She went to meet Manik.

"Excuse me Dr. Malhotra" she knocked in. "Yeah, please come in" he welcomed her warmly. "I tried calling Abhimanyu's family members but emergency contacts mein aapka naam hai" she told him. "Abhi doesn't have any family, he is an orphan, as per rules I will take his responsibility and sign all the related forms" he said.

"Oh OK then I will send the required forms" she went from there. Mukti met Aryaman. "Good job doctor, now you are free from punishment" she said and Aryaman felt relieved. "But aage se aise mistakes repeat mat karna" she advised him.

"Dr. Aryaman, there is a case I wanted you to deal, the patient is one of our trustees so be careful and I have faith in you" she told him. "OK ma'am sure" he left from there. "Ab ye trustees ka kya chakkar hai, I'm already tired. I should meet Nandini first" he thought and went to her.

"Nandini" he called her and she didn't react. "I'm sorry Nandini" he apologized her. "No need to apologize Aryaman" she snapped at him. He understood that she is in a bad mood. "Nandini I swear I didn't thought that Alya will accuse you for it" he said. Nandini didn't pay attention to him and left from there.

"Aryaman, you are sorry because Alya slapped Nandini not because Alya felt humiliated" Navya asked him. "Yeah, what did you thought? I'm obviously sorry for Nandini" he said recklessly. "But Aryaman, you insulted Alya in front of everyone" she tried to explain him. "Remember Navya, I didn't edit her pics, I just got multiple prints of her original picture, she obviously was a model for the ad film" he cleared but Navya didn't agree with him.

"C'mon Navya, be a sport" he said as Navya is about to leave. "Going home? Main chod du?" he offered her. "Nandini nahi tho Navya, Wah Aryaman wah" Cabir came there. "Tum kya sirf girls ke personal driver ho mujhe drop nahi karoge" Cabir asked making puppy face.

"Cute tho ladkiya bante hai Cabir tumhe please" he joked. "Chalo mujhe drop karo" he asked. "Where's your bike?" Aryaman asked. "Rehne do, aaj bike chalaane ka mood nahi hai" Cabir said. Aryaman got a call. He went out and came back. "Sorry aaj tumhe aaj akele hi jaana hoga jaaneman, I have some work" Aryaman said.