Manik, the New Dean

Mukti looked at Abhimanyu in horror while the latter was on cloud nine hearing the big news. "Now I believe in God, miracles do happen Mukti" he said to her. Ishitha and Raman are also overjoyed. Mukti felt guilty and walked out from there. "I hope sab aisa hi theek ho jayega" Ishitha said finger-crossed. "Mukti, please listen to me" Abhimanyu ran behind her. "Just imagine holding our little one in your hands, feels so wonderful, please give it a thought" he asked her. "Main galat hu na, OK I accept every mistake of mine. I should have told you about Divya before we get married but I messed up. For you, I can lose anything but cannot lose you" he said. She saw that he was honest in his eyes. "Mera pyaar pe viswas nahi par apni khud ki pyaar par ek aur baar bharosa karke tho dekho" he said and kneeled in front of her. "I love you Mukti, I want to grow old with you, I want our babies to annoy you, I want to make my every moment special with you. With you, is my happiness and without you, I'm just dead" Mukti melted like ice as she heard him saying the cheesiest lines possible.

They heard claps around them and Abhimanyu stood up. "Hume nahi pata tha ki aap itne cheesy lines bol sakte hai" Aryaman said. Abhimanyu and Mukti are caught red-handed by Alya, Nandini, Aryaman and Navya. "I wondered how Mukti ma'am had fallen for a guy like Abhimanyu, but now I know" it was Nandini's turn.

"What's going on here?" Aditya came there. "Aa gaye nalaayak" Navya nudged Nandini. "Bas general talks" Aryaman said. "Is this the time for your silly nonsense jokes wo bhi Dr. Mukti se, her father is unwell and it's her last day too" Aditya said faking a smile at Mukti. "Well her father is doing good for now, and regarding her resignation wo tho nahi hoga, she withdrew it back" Abhimanyu said to Aditya. Everyone was happy to know it. "Withdraw karne se kya hoga, tum Dean tho ban nahi jaogi" Aditya commented.

"Of course nahi ban paayegi, because humara Dean Dr. Raman Shrivastav hi rahega" Manik said and everyone looked at him. "What Manik!" Abhimanyu asked. "Yes, jaise yaha Raman sir ko heart attack aaya utna hi turant Aditya ne iss khabar management tak pahunchaya. But he missed something, our Dean is healthy and he can continue to work from tomorrow, isn't it Navya?" he asked Navya pointing at her. "Bolo Navya you were in charge of our Dean's health" Manik asked her and Aditya looked at her.

"He is stable now it was just a mild heart attack" Abhimanyu announced and continued, "Matlab main Navya ka incharge tha, Navya Raman sir ka" Abhimanyu said looking at Aditya. "Agar junior doctors se puch liya tho Dean role ke liye Dr. Mukti ko choose karenge" Manik said. "I'm I right?" he asked them to confirm. They all voiced their opinion for Mukti. "Hum bhi Mukti ko hi chunenge" he said.

Aditya felt trapped by Manik. "Mukti, take this. It's something that Abhimanyu khud nahi jaanta" Manik gave a parcel to her. "Kya hai Manik?" Abhimanyu asked. "Abhi, I'm sorry I never wanted to say it to you but it's for your good. That is Divya's post mortem report usme clearly likha hai ki she died due to a blow on her head and not because of the accident" Aditya started sweating profusely. "Hospital ki CCTV footage bhi maine tumhe send kiya, you can check and identify. I'm sure you will differentiate between your husband and Dr. Aditya" Mukti broke into tears.

"I don't need to check it, Abhimanyu wo nahi kar sakta hai, I was stupid to doubt on him" Mukti said with tears. Abhimanyu took her phone and saw the footage where someone with a surgical mask is beating Divya. One blow and Abhimanyu felt dumbstruck. All these years he thought his reckless driving killed his love but knowing that someone murdered her is now killing him. "You killed her? How could you do that to your own sister?" Abhimanyu held Aditya's collar. "She was not my own sister" Aditya said. Manik came to hold and console Abhimanyu. "How could he kill her Manik! He blamed me, I blamed myself" Abhimanyu hugged and cried on Manik's shoulder. "I know you were already disturbed with Divya's death. You thought it was destiny so I couldn't think of telling you that it was a murder" Manik calmed him down. "Sirf yahi nahi bahut mahaan kaam kiya hai isne" Manik said to everyone.