Jealous Much

"I know Manik that you'll miss me so much" Alya hugged him and Manik didn't know how to react. Nandini forgot to blink her eyes and glued her eyes on them.

"Alya, this is hospital, tum yaha kaise?" Manik moved her aside. "Surprise! I'm joining here as new intern here" she said as her eyes sparkled. They both forgot that Nandini also stood near them while Nandini took liberty to enjoy their PDA.

"You're joining here doesn't mean that you should hug me like this, leave" Alya kissed his cheek and Manik eyes popped out and felt embarrassed in front of Nandini. "Who are you? Don't you know that you should give space when someone is kissing" Alya spat at Nandini when she gawked at both of them.

"This is a public place main kahi nahi jaaungi, you can go if you want some private 'space', Nandini gave it back to Alya. "So, why are you with Manik, are you his new girlfriend?" Manik stood silent looking at Nandini. "No, absolutely not, he is all yours" Nandini pushed Alya on Manik. Alya smiled as Manik caught her.

"She is impossible" he murmured and left Alya. He moved away from her and she followed him. "Don't follow me Alya" he warned her. "Seriously Manik, do you think you can avoid me?" she smiled and Manik came near her.

"You don't know me Alya, at least you don't know what I'm now! You can't even imagine what's going on in my mind. I moved on and I learnt to go with the flow. You don't hurt me anymore" he left saying that and she sighed.

"I will definitely get back to you Manik, I promise that, a promise that will bring us together again!". Alya reported and changed into her work clothes. Cabir saw her in the common room having coffee.

"Hey beautiful, I think I've seen you somewhere, Kahi aasmaan se ghir tho nahi gayi", he complimented her beauty. "Ha, just fell down now", she put her cup down and slapped Cabir.

Aryaman, Navya and Nandini came there and saw Alya slapping Cabir. "I just fell down and I felt the same pain as you are feeling it now" she smirked and Cabir couldn't believe what she actually did.

"Hello Ma'am, usne aapke saath sirf mazaak kiya, why did you slap him?" Aryaman demanded an explanation blocking her way. "That's none of your business" Alya moved aside and Aryaman caught her hand. "Cabir ko apologize karke jao" Nandini and Navya looked at each other.

"In your dreams" Alya smirked and left freeing herself from Aryaman's grip. "Cabir what did you do to her?" Navya asked. "I just said that she looks like an angel, straight from the heaven" he said feeling low. "I hope now you would realize the consequences of flirting with the girls" Navya teased him.

"Arre yaar maine sach mein isko kahi dekha! So I asked her where might have I saw her, how will I know that she will react like that!" Cabir looked at Aryaman, "what are you thinking now?"

"I think I also saw her somewhere but I can't recollect", Aryaman said trying to remember her. "I don't know about you guys, but I just saw her 10 minutes back in the canteen" Nandini said.

"Did she even snapped at you?" Cabir enquired. "No, it was Dr. Manik Malhotra's turn then" she said to which Cabir became curious. "Kya hua jaldi bolna, itna suspence kyu?".

"OK we were in canteen, me and that monster, he was talking to me and thus girl she fell on him all of a sudden", Navya interrupted her, "Did they got hurt?"

"Oh poor Navya, she fell on him matlab not literally, she hugged him and said I love you to him", "Manik sir ne kya kaha?" Cabir asked. "He didn't even said a word, bas he stayed quiet and looked at her, I miss you and I love you were never ending between them, hugs and kisses were on next level".

"So they seem to be long lost love birds" Cabir concluded. "Yeah mujhe bhi aise hi laga tha, seeing their closeness". "Nandini, by the way, what were you doing there, when they are hugging and kissing! Enjoying the live show!" Cabir teased her.