Future is Uncertain

"Maine kaha na, I don't feel safe here" Nandini said louder. "Nandini, Relax, kuch nahi hoga, I'm here" Manik tried to comfort her. He saw her uncomfortable and asked Navya to take care of her. "Aryaman se tumhara baat hui na, kya kaha usne?" Manik asked Cabir. Cabir thought of Aryaman and hoped he doesn't fall into trouble. "Cabir" Manik called him again. "Ha, he went to Lucknow on some work" Cabir told him. "I think hume Nandini ko yaha nahi le aana chahiye tha, she is scared again" Manik sighed. "Again matlab?" Cabir asked.

"Jab humne first time camp pe gaya tha, tab bhi she was scared and uncomfortable, Nandini choti choti baatein pe bhi uncomfortable ho jaati hai, me and Aryaman we noticed that change in her, there is something that is bothering her" Manik sighed. "She is just scared of these people that's it, isme kya hai, even I asked you to leave from here" Cabir said. "Nahi Cabir, Nandini was traumatized in her childhood, humne uski chachi se poocha hai, me and Aryaman we went to her place without informing her, usne apne parents ka accident khud dekhi hai, she was scared then and it took her a lot of time to get back to normal" Manik said to Cabir. "I think maine usse yaha lakar bahut badi galti kar diya" Manik regrets his decision.

"Aap tho bada ajeeb hai, tumhe Nandini ke saath time spend karni hai, you don't want Siddharth around her, you care for her but you have no feelings towards her" Cabir taunts Manik. "Ye Mazak karne ka time hai kya?" Manik asked Cabir seriously. "Exactly, its high time you realize your feelings" Manik is annoyed and leaves from there. He called to the hospital and asked Nandini and Navya to meet him.

"Dr. Navya and Nandini, I think it'll be safe if both of you go back and join hospital, me and Cabir will manage here" he asked them to go to Mumbai. Nandini expresses her disinterest in going back. "No sir, hum aise sab chodke nahi jaa sakte hai, I'm sorry" she apologized him. "No Nandini, you don't need to be sorry, in fact tum worried hona normal hai, I feel like I'm putting you and Navya's peace at stake" Manik said to Nandini. "Aisi kuch baat nahi hai sir, we want to be a part of it" Navya also said to Manik.

Manik was about to say something but Nandini cut him off. "Sir aap ne kaha na, that we as junior doctors should learn to handle every situation, please hume yahi rehne do, and you are sending us just because we are girls". "Nahi Nandini and Navya, tum log kabhi khud ko chota mat samajna, I wanted you both to be safe that's it" Manik defended himself. "Hum samaj sakte hai sir, but hume ek chance tho dijiye" Navya asked Manik while he looked at Nandini. "Aap hai na yaha, we feel safer with you" she said and an involuntary smile took over his lips. Cabir came in and called out Navya. She came out for Cabir.

"Kya hua Cabir?" Navya asked him. "Kya hua! kuch bhi tho nahi" he said. "Tumne mujhe bahar bulaya na?" she asked him confused. "Ha, bulaya tho tha but kuch kaam se nahi, aise hi" Cabir tried to cover up and escape from Navya's questions. She held his shirt when he tried to escape from there. "I was in a serious discussion and how dare you disturb and say aise hi bula liya tha" Navya got offended. "Oh Madhubala tum tho bahut serious ho gayi thi yaar, tum na Nandini ko thoda alone time do uski Manik ke saath" Cabir said blinking eyes at Navya.

"Uski Manik!" asked confused Navya. "Ha, Manik sir aur Nandini ko ab ussi ka zarurat hai, alone time" he said and Navya didn't understand it. "Main kuch samjhi nahi Cabir" she said to him. "Manik sir likes Nandini but he is afraid to realize his own feelings towards her and yaha humari Nandini woh Siddharth ki proposal consider kar rahi hai but usko kuch jawaab bhi nahi de rahi hai" he said to Navya. "Oh yeah, I asked Nandini about Siddharth and she said that she can't take a decision on marrying a complete stranger" she said. "Stranger matlab! wo Siddharth se baat kiya na wo abhi bhi usse stranger maanti hai kya?" Cabir asked her.

"Ha Cabir, she considers Siddharth as you said but wo abhi tak kuch decision nahi liya, and the reason is that she doesn't know anything about him and on top of that she doesn't want to get married now itself" Navya said. "Ye Manik aur Nandini na, ye log apne feelings ko kyu realize nahi kar rahe hai yaar" Cabir said disappointed. "Idea!" Navya's face lit up and Cabir came to her. "What?" he asked. "Wo dono apne feelings ko realize nahi kar rahe hai tho hum realize karwathe" she said. "I tried telling Manik sir many times, he ignores me" Cabir said disappointed. "That means, you tried and failed in one direction, manzil tak pahunch ne ke liye aur bhi raaste hoga na" she said.