I Love You

Manik didn't see it coming from Alya. "Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai Alya, don't get it wrong" Manik said making her sit. Nyonika is enraged to see Alya with Manik and Nandini stopped her entering the room. She asked them to wait at the door. Nyonika hoped that Manik shouldn't say anything that will make Nandini sad. Manik sat before Alya in the chair. "Alya, I know ye tumhare liye easy nahi hai, but please you should learn to move on" Manik said and Nyonika sighed as he saved their day. "Baat meri nahi hai Manik! Its about Nandini, I want to know why you are entertaining aunty by giving false hopes to her? And Nandini, as far as I know, tum dono ke beech kuch aisa hai hi nahi jaise baat shaadi tak pahunch jaye, then how come Nyonika aunty said Nandini accepted this?" Alya asked Manik.

"How strange it is Alya! Even today you believe that whatever you think is truth. Duniya sirf ek ki perspective se nahi chalti hai, zaruri nahi ki jo tumhe acha laga, wahi sach hai. The truth is different from what you think or believe. Yes, Nandini said yes to me and yes, mom is interested in Nandini. And sach yeh hai, till now maine apne faisla kisiko nahi bataya" he said. "Nyonika aunty and Nandini ko chodo, tum batao, what will be your decision?" not only Alya, but Nandini, Nyonika and Shannoo also waited for his answer. "Alya, this is my life decision, I can't decide it for someone. Maine jo galti ek baar kiya phir se wahi nahi karna chahtha hu" Nyonika broke into tears and Nandini lost her hope.

Shannoo patted Nandini's back making sure Nandini doesn't feel low. "I know tum confused ho, tum tab bhi confused ho when we were in love, when we were getting married, even I don't want to commit the same mistake again Manik, please iske liye mujhe aur punish mat karo, I love you Manik, I love you so much, there is no single day I hadn't thought of you, your love, I miss you, us, long drives, your forehead kisses. In fact I miss myself Manik, please mujhe maaf kar do" Alya cried her heart out. Nandini didn't believe her ears. She couldn't take it anymore and moved away from there. Nyonika and Shannoo followed her.

"Nandini, beta I know how you might be feeling" Nyonika said to her. "No aunty, its okay. Its his choice and I wouldn't complain" she said. "I'm so sorry Shannoo ji, Manik ne" Shannoo interrupted Nyonika. "Isme Manik ki galti nahi hai Nyonika ji, aap sorry kyu bol rahe hai?" she comforted Nyonika. Shrikant called Nyonika on some urgent work. "Nandini, I think its better to leave from here" Shannoo said. "Nyonika aunty is feeling low, agar hum chale jaye tho unhe bura lagega chachi" Nandini explained to her chachi. "But, I don't want you to see you sad here?" Shannoo said with tears in her eyes.

"Chachi, its you who is crying, not me" she wiped her tears. "Tum ne Manik se shaadi ke liye ha keh diya and Manik ye jaan kar bhi" she couldn't complete her sentence. "But chachi, Alya ne usse propose kiya, Manik ne thodi kiya?" Nandini said to comfort her. "Do you think Manik wont accept her still?" it seemed that Nandini asked the question to herself when her chachi asked her. "Chachi, I said OK to him only if he is ready to get married not forcibly like this, I don't want something which was never mine" Nandini said. "Nandu, just answer me honestly, you loved him right?" she couldn't meet her chachi's eyes as she asked this. Shannoo didn't let her go without answering this time. "You cant ignore this always Nandini" she said and Nandini hugged her chachi. "Yes, I do chachi, but he doesn't and that's not his mistake" Nandini convinced her to stay for the party.

Manik came out and saw Shannoo alone. "Hi chachi" he wished her and Shannoo gave a sly smile. "Chachu aur Nandini kaha hai?" he asked her. "Murthy ji ko office mein kuch kaam tha" she said. Manik looked around for Nandini. "And Nandini?" he asked when he didn't see her. "Chachi, ye lo" Nandini came there with water for Shannoo. "Hey Nandini" Manik greeted her. She gave a smile to him and she saw Alya behind Manik. "Hi Alya, tum bhi jaldi aayi ho?" Nandini asked her. Manik and Alya looked at each other. "Ah, actually I called her so that she can help me with the decorations and all" Manik said and didn't get any reply from Nandini. "Ok, tum dono apne kaam continue karo, mujhe bhi Nyonika aunty ke saath kaam hai, I'm leaving" she said. Manik could sense that something is wrong.