Devious Plots

It seemed that Manik didn't want to accept the facts Cabir told him. He ignored Cabir and pulled him inside again. "Itna jaldi soch liya?" Cabir asked him surprised. "Nahi, wo sab baad mein but you promised me that we will keep Siddharth and Nandini apart, iske liye Pehle we have to stop them meeting often" Manik suggested. "You should stop Siddharth coming to hospital, Nandini ko hospital ke baad milne ka time nahi hoga" Cabir said as simple as that. "I tried that, he said that hospital isn't a private place anyone can come" Manik said disappointed. "Kya kare! Nandini ko hospital nahi aane dena" Cabir joked.

"That's actually a great idea" Manik said as if he had a plan in his mind. "Why will Nandini not come to hospital? Her duty?" Cabir did not understood. "It's been a while our hospital didn't send junior doctors on a medical camp, why not arrange one!" Manik said with a grin. "Medical camp! Aap arrange kar sakte hai?" Cabir asked. "Actually ye Mukti ke haath mein hota hai, but as she is not on duty I can ask the management" Manik said, "I will do it as soon as possible before Mukti takes charge" Manik said. "But who all will be going?" Cabir asked. "Only me and Abhimanyu leads the camp, Mukti emergencies ke liye kabhi camps pe jaati nahi, along with Nandini you will come with us" Manik said.

"Navya ko bhi saath le chalein?" Cabir remembered Alya's words that changing place might change her mood. "Will she come?" Manik doubted how to ask her. "Wo sab mujhpe chodiye, I will get her" Cabir assured. "Aryaman and Alya already been to camp once, so they wont be coming" Manik wrote an email to the management then and there. "Par Siddharth waha bhi aa sakta hai na? I mean chances hai" Cabir asked Manik. "I know Nandini last time she went missing and keeping that on note, I will not let her talk to any outsider and kal ke baad tho management bhi Nandini ko leke mere baat manenge, she was almost hit by those people" Manik said worried. "Now we're done let's see how Siddharth will meet her" Manik left from there to talk to Raman.

* * * ** * * * * *** * * * * * * ** * * *** *

Aryaman went to Sanju's room and saw her packing things. "Where are you leaving?" Aryaman asked. "Home!" she said. "But Sanju" Aryaman is interrupted by her. "I know abhi donor nahi mila hai, but I have to go home" she said sadly. "Sanju, ready to go?" someone came there. "Yeah, I'm ready, by the way Aryaman, he is Rakesh, my fiancé" she introduced and he is shocked as she never mentioned about it. "And Rakesh, this is my doctor, Aryaman Khurana" she introduced Aryaman to Rakesh. "Ha theek hai, tum iss discharge sheet pe sign kar dena, we gotta go quick" Rakesh recklessly talked to Aryaman. "Rakesh, wo mera doctor hai tum iss Tarah baat nahi kar sakte" she said to him.

"Oh c'mon Sanju, he is just an intern, you are telling me as if he is your real doctor, just get them signed" Rakesh said to Sanju. "But aap aise iss tarah kisi bhi patient ko nahi le jaa sakte hai" Aryaman tried to stop Rakesh. "Your job is to do whatever we say, you know na, Sanju iss hospital ki trustee hai, and I have talked to the dean Dr. Shrivastav, yaha Sanju ka kuch nahi hone wala hai, I'm taking her to London for her treatment" Rakesh said and Aryaman is left with no option. "Rakesh wo mera friend bhi hai" she said. "This is the problem with you Sanju, you will befriend anyone, can't you just see his status, he can no where match you" Rakesh made fun of him and left from there. "I'm sorry Aryaman Rakesh thoda business minded hai, he always does this, uske liye status hi sab kuch hai, par wo dil se bahut acha hai" Sanju continued to talk as always. "Bye Sanju, take care" Aryaman left from there and was notably sad.

* ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * *

Mukti plays with Ruhi as Ishitha entered her room. "Mom, see Mukti di doesn't know to play snakes and ladders" Ruhi laughed showing Mukti. "Ruhi, aise nahi bolte hai sorry bolo" Ishitha said to Ruhi. "Its okay mom, mujhe genuinely khelna aata hai" Mukti said and they smile. "Aap ko kuch problem hai iss ghar adjust hone mein?" Mukti asked Ishitha. "No not at all, you are there to make me feel better na" Ishitha said. "Mom, I'm thinking shouldn't we plan a party for our reunion, I mean everyone by now know about us, but an official announcement will be apt I guess" Mukti said and Ishitha hesitated. "Kuch nahi hoga mom, everything will be alright" Mukti assured her. "Okay" Ishitha agreed with her.