Connect the dots

Manik's confession had not only surprised Nandini but startled Alya. "Manik, I think hum dono ye galat faymi mein jee rahe hai ki hum ek dusre se pyaar karte hai, but there's nothing between us, hum bas parents ke force, situations ki wajhe se ek dusre ke saath hai" Manik would have never agreed with Nandini but he can't do anything now as she isn't ready to listen to anything. "I'm not leaving this party as I don't want to disturb anyone because of me" Nandini mumbled to Manik.

Mukti and Abhimanyu were seated together. "Looking beautiful tonight" Abhimanyu complimented her. "Actually mujhe ab bhi ye sab ek dream lag raha hai Abhimanyu, thank you for everything, I have never imagined mere life itni happy hogi, thanks for being you and thanks for entering in my life" she said. "Mukti, ye bidaai nahi sangeet hai, ye farewell and thanksgiving speeches shayad bidaai mein hoga" he joked. "Bidaai mein main nahi rone wali hu, I'm telling you already" she said as if clarifying. Manik approaches Cabir asking him to help. "Cabir, kya tum mere liye iss function ko host karoge, please?" he asked Cabir. "Of course, I would love to" Cabir readily accepted Manik's offer. "Thanks Cabir, I need to go out after some time" he made an excuse to Cabir.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen" Cabir announced. "Ye yaha kyu host kar raha hai?" Navya expressed her doubt. Aryaman had same doubt. Alya and Nandini were blank and wondered where Manik would be. Nandini thought of searching for Manik but seeing Alya not at her place makes her think that she has gone for Manik. "This evening is going to be special for both Abhimanyu and Mukti, ha mein maanta hu ki hum pyaar se Mukti ma'am ko Lady Bheem bulate hai, but Abhimanyu is no less to handle her" Mukti eyed at Cabir.

"Ye Cabir hume bhi marwayega" Aryaman whispered. "Aaj ki shaam ki pehli shuruwat karthi hai the one and only Ruhi Shrivastav, the little bridesmaid" everyone cheered for Ruhi as she came on stage. Nandini saw Manik near DJ. Ruhi signed Manik to play the song.

https://youtu.be/2b3_LE-dt9k

Mukti joining Ruhi to perform added a special attraction to the song. "I have thoroughly enjoyed the performance of Shrivastav sisters par ladke wale bhi kam nahi hai ab aa rahe hai Mr. & Mrs. Nyonika-Shrikant ji" he announced as Manik was ready with the song.

https://youtu.be/WIrvNdC7SSc

"Well they both left like its their own sangeet but no problem now it's time for bride's parents, we will see if they are ready to accept the dance challenge, I heartily welcome Mr. & Mrs. Ishitha-Raman Shrivastav" Cabir announced.

https://youtu.be/iTjzHnpyXBc

Manik had whispered something to Cabir as Nandini saw them. Cabir instantly smiled seeing Nandini and she knew something is going on in Cabir's mind. He came near them. "Navya, Nandini and Alya, it's your performance next" he told them at once. "But Cabir" Alya tried to talk but Cabir interrupted her. "It's Mukti ma'am's wish so better be ready next".

After Raman and Ishitha's dance Cabir is all set to announce next performance. "I'll just have water and come back" Alya excused herself. "Nandini, can we at least know the song?" Navya asked her. "Ha but kaise?" Nandini asked havunv no clue. "You can ask Manik sir, after all he is at the DJ" Navya insisted Nandini to ask the song from Manik. She went near him. "Ab baari hai ek colorful dance ka, matlab ab sirf ladkiya naachenge, Mukti ma'am ye dance sirf aap ke liye and we want to see you dance together with these beautiful girls" he said and now Mukti has no option.

"Acha hai Mukti ma'am bhi dance karegi" Navya sighed and Nandini found no chance to meet Manik. Alya came back as she heard announcement.

https://youtu.be/4KEnXQjmIQk

"All boys dance bhi ho jaye tho mazaa aayega but no one seems interested to watch, chodo" Cabir continued but Raman came on stage to to make an announcement. "Cabir, don't you think you should announce papa and her pari's dance". Raman and Mukti looked adorable as they geared up for their dance performance.