Unexpected

Navya didn't want to go in her past. She didn't just cut the call but switched off her painful memories. "Are you ready Navya?" Nandini asked Navya who went in to get ready. "Yeah! I'm done Nandini" Navya came out of her thoughts and Nandini then asked Cabir and Manik to get ready in her room. "I will be back in a minute" Cabir said as he got a phone call. Manik entered her room to freshen up and get ready. "So this is your room, nice" he commented. "stars, comets, veena, bachpan ke doctor set" he laughed.

"My Appa wanted me to become a doctor, my mom is a music teacher. She taught me to play veena. Now I could finally fulfil my parents' dream. But I wanted to fly and become an astronaut" she said. "Aasman mein udna chahthi thi tum wo bhi asteroid sorry astronaut banke" he controlled his laughter. "I had only option, becoming a doctor, that was my only dream. Dad is an army doctor so he is always away from us and I was fascinated by him and wanted to become like him. Mom is a designer and she had to quit her job when we learnt that she is not keeping well. I was in New York for my masters and then I learnt about her health. Then I thought of staying back with her forever" he said.

"Is that when you left Alya forever?" Nandini wanted to ask but kept silent as she doesn't want to spoil his mood. "Ok get ready and come soon" she said and closed the door. "Nandu, my birthday girl" Nandini saw her chacha. "Itne late aaye ho aap?" she asked. "Yeah, office mein late ho gaya I'm sorry. That's why I said hum kisi catering walo se khaana mangate but" he said and Nandini interrupted. "Koi zarurat nahi, Nyonika aunty aayi thi humara help karne and my friends Navya and Cabir also came" she told and Nyonika came there. "Nyonika ji, namaste" he wished.

"Hello uncle" Cabir and Navya wished him. Manik came out. "Manik beta tum bhi aaye ho" he asked and Manik replied, "Hi chacha" and smiled. They made all the arrangements for the party. Mukti called Abhimanyu. "Yes, your highness, I will pick you up at your home" he said. "How do you know that I called you for this?" she asked. "I know you Mukti" he smiled and cut the call. Mukti is happy to find a friend like Abhimanyu who knows her in and out.

"Ready to go?" Sanju came to Aryaman. "Oh you are all dolled up to go" he commented. "Aur tum abhi tak taiyyar nahi ho" she tried to take off his apron but he stopped her. "Please stop! I'll get ready in 10 minutes" he said and asked her to wait outside. "Warna 11th minute mein, main Andar aa jaungi" she said. He joined his hands to plead her and sent her out forcefully.

Abhimanyu went to Mukti's place. "Hi Abhi" she called him in. "Beautiful" the word slipped from his mouth and he is sure that she heard. "Thank you" she blushed. She went inside. "Mukti and blushing!" he is surprised. She got lemonade for him, he drank and they started. "Raman sir isn't coming?" he asked her. "No, he said he has some work" they drove off and reached the place. "Mukti you go inside, Alya has a problem in navigation, I may need to help her" he said. "Ok cool" she went inside. She saw all the preparations were done and is welcomed by Nandini, her chacha and chachi.

"Hi ma'am, thanks for coming" she said, "Dr. Shrivastav isn't here?" she asked. "Sorry Nandini, dad has some work, he couldn't make it" Mukti said. Aryaman came with Sanjana and Mukti saw them. "Hello ma'am, good evening" he wished. "You're looking gorgeous Dr. Mukti" Sanjana complimented. "You too" Mukti replied with a smile. "And you Abhimanyu! why did you get her out? As a friend you can take your friend but don't forget she is a patient too" she told in a serious tone. "But ma'am, she said she asked for your permission" he said.

"Oh yeah! I thought of apologizing you when I meet you" Sanju held her ears to apologize her. "Its okay but be careful next time" she went off from there. "Ye Mukti jitna sundar hai utna hi strict hai na?" she said to Aryaman. "Phir bhi you chose to screw me up in front of her" he is clearly annoyed. "Acha baba I'm sorry" she held her ears and he couldn't hold back his smile. Abhimanyu came back with Alya and Manik came near them. "Hey Alya, did you drive here?" Manik asked her. "yeah, navigation problem tha but I'm ok" she said. "Kitni baar bola tha maine, ok I will hire a cab at night and you can take your car tomorrow, I will send someone" he said. "But Manik" he cut her off, "and listen be careful with mom and don't take anything to heart if she says something, take care" he said and moved away from in a jiffy. "Hi Alya" Cabir and Navya called her. "You join them" Abhimanyu said. All the guests were almost there.