The Ball is not in Court

Manik couldn't sleep all night and decided to apologize her anyway. "Kya karu usse sorry bol ne ke liye, will she accept my apology? Her friends couldn't face her and she denied their apology too. Mera kya hoga? But wo log bola tho tha, I should also say it na, I will gift her something and say sorry, Manik it's gonna be simple, don't worry you can do it" he said to himself and got ready for the hospital. He kept waiting for her at the hospital. He got a bouquet for her. She came in his cabin.

"Good morning sir" she warmly smiled at him. "Good morning Nandini" he didn't expect her to be normal again so fast. "Vibha is getting discharged today, here are the discharge sheet, please sign it" she forwarded the papers to him. He saw that she looked at the bouquet on his table and returned the papers to him. "Nandini, this is for you" he took the bouquet and gave it to her. "Why?" she asked confused. "I'm sorry for whatever had happened lets forget everything please" he said smiling keeping the bouquet in her hand. He didn't expect her next move. She threw the bouquet from her hand. "I came here to inform about Vibha's discharge because that's my duty and I'm not here to entertain you. What are we? we aren't even friends right. I'm tired and sick of all this. Aage se I expect only professional relation between us" she said and left from there. Manik was shocked to see her new side.

Nandini continued with her work. Navya, Cabir and Aryaman tried to talk to her but she seemed to have no interest in talking with anyone other than work. Ishitha comes to hospital after Raman and Abhimanyu knew that she's been diagnosed with leukemia. Abhimanyu asked her to get the preliminary tests done. She agrees to get tested as Raman asked for it. She is diagnosed with stage 2 leukemia. "Sir, its already stage 2, bone marrow transplantation can help at this time" Abhimanyu suggested. "In that case, we can test Ruhi for transplant, Ishitha doesn't have siblings" Raman informed Abhimanyu. "We need to do it before it goes out of our hands" Abhimanyu said. "But Raman, Ruhi abhi choti hai she can't take all this" Ishitha worried about Ruhi. "Ishitha, main hu na, I will take care of Ruhi well, please don't worry" Raman said to Ishitha. "Yes ma'am, don't worry we're here" Abhimanyu also assures her. Raman says he will bring Ruhi for the test, the next day.

Manik goes to see Alya. "Manik, did you inform di about me? Actually, I lost my phone. Can I make an call to di?" Alya asked for his phone and Manik suddenly panicked. "No, she will worry about you. Mom signed as a guardian to you, I didn't inform her. You also take rest, I will get a new phone for you" Manik said. Cabir came there just then. "Hi sir" Cabir greeted him. "By the way Alya, Cabir is here with you, he is your doctor now" Manik said to Alya. "Thank you Cabir" Alya thanked him.

"I'm sorry for everything Cabir" Alya apologized him. "Aur kitne baar bologi Alya" he laughed and she joined him too. "Aise hi haste rehna, I've got work so I'm leaving, take care bye" he left from there. Navya and Aryaman tried to talk to Nandini during lunch. She sat at a different table. "Where's Cabir?" Navya asked Aryaman. "He is with Alya on duty, uske saath jokes maar raha hoga" Aryaman said looking at Nandini. She could hear them talking from a distance. "Hello, mere bina khaana na na" Cabir joined them. "Alya kaisi hai?" Navya asked. "She's getting better each day" he said. They talke about Alya for a few minutes and Nandini finished her lunch and came near them. "You think I will be jealous or sad hearing about Alya? If you think so, you are highly mistaken, mujhe Alya se koi dushmani nahi hai, tum logon se bhi nahi. It's not that I'm angry with you, but I don't want to depend on you guys anymore. I will try to be independent that's it" she left from there. "Yaar ye Nandini kyu maan nahi rahi hai, I agree we are mistaken but uske kaise manaye ye samaj hi nahi aa raha" Cabir said. "She is deeply hurt this time" Aryaman said.

Manik went home early as he plans his mother's birthday. "Tum itni jaldi ghar aa gaye" Nyonika is surprised. "Yes, its all about you today and tomorrow" he said hugging her. "Thank you, I love you" she hugged him too. "Mom chalo shopping karte hai na" he asked. "No, I've already shopped with Nandini I told you already" she reminded. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot" he said rubbing his temple. "Acha hua, Nandini is out of this case, her birthday is also tomorrow" he remembered something and goes upstairs. "I don't know what you'll do, but I need it by tonight, jo bhi samjho yaar, order samjho ya request by I want it" he talked over the phone. "I hope this will work with Nandini" he said to himself and cooked meal for his mom.