Good News?

Abhimanyu and Mukti reacted at the moment and took Raman to emergency ward. Everyone became alert on knowing about Raman. Aditya went inside emergency and asked Mukti and Abhimanyu to come out. Raman laid down unconscious on the hospital bed. "What is it? Jaldi batao" Abhimanyu asked in haste. "Rules! I'm here to talk about rules. Tum Raman sir ke son-in-law ho so you can't go inside" he said. "But no other cardiologist is available now" Abhimanyu said. "But I don't care rules are same for anyone" Aditya played his dirty game again. "Dr. Aditya, when the patient is critical rules can be broken" Manik interfered.

"Rather than arguing, you should try to contact Dr. Sushma at the earliest" Aditya suggested. "I'll call her" Mukti announced. "Shit! She is out of station" she said dryly. Abhimanyu tried to go inside. "You can't go inside Abhimanyu, after the Dean I have full powers here and I won't let you go inside" Aditya threatened him. "You and your rules go to hell. I don't care if I lose my job" Abhimanyu didn't listen to him. "You can't go inside and I won't let you go" he was adamant. Abhimanyu tried to fight him off but Manik interrupted him. "Navya jayegi" Manik announced. "Navya is a junior doctor and usse main guide karunga" Manik said. "Navya, fast, go inside keep monitoring his blood pressure, get the ECG done" Manik ordered and Navya responded quick.

"Manik, you aren't a cardiologist and I can't risk my Dean's life, we will wait until we have a cardiologist" Aditya said to Manik. "Cabir, get the hospital manual for Dr. Aditya Verma, usme clearly likha hai ki jo specialist emergency ke time available hai wo patient ko treat kar sakta hai, and yaha Navya cardiologist hai. I know you'll raise a point that she is a junior doctor so I will guide her" Manik said. "But Manik this is not done" Aditya stammered. "Kya hua plan backfire ho gaya! I know you so well tum humara kuch nahi bigaad sakta" Manik warned him. "I'll see you soon Manik" he left from there.

"Ishitha ma'am ko bhi inform kar dena please" Manik asked Mukti. She nodded. "Dekha kya hua! Kaise scene create kiya usne! Ye sab tumhare wajhe se ho raha hai Mukti" Abhimanyu said to Mukti. She broke into tears and sat aside. "Abhimanyu isme Mukti ki galti kya hai! She'll feel bad" Manik said. "You know nothing Manik. Mukti is totally into Aditya's spell. Divya ke baare mein, mere Shaadi ke baare mein sab bataya unhone and she isn't ready to believe me" Abhimanyu told everything happened to Manik. Manik walked towards Mukti. "I don't know what Aditya told you but I promise I will get all those things which proves Abhimanyu is innocent" Mukti looked at him. "Take care of her and I'll be back" Manik returned and saw Nandini there. They looked at each other. "Kya laoge Mukti ko convince karne ke liye!" Abhimanyu asked. "I'm going to college and I will get every clue to prove your innocence and Aditya's game is over" Manik said. Nandini looked on and said to Abhimanyu, "Sir, Nyonika aunty is normal now" she informed. "Good, keep monitoring her at regular intervals, Nandini tum check kar rahi ho?" he asked. "Yes sir, Navya is occupied so I'm doing it" she said. "Aunty unconscious hai na?" Abhimanyu confirmed and she nodded as yes and went from there. "Agar hosh mein hota tho Nandini ko aane nahi deti" Abhimanyu sighed looking at Manik. "Aunty is behaving weird these days she is complaining on Nandini that she always give painful injections, and guess what Alya is always there with us when aunty needed" Abhi said. Manik nodded and left.

************************************
"Mom, Alya se baat kar rahi hai but Nandini se nahi! Ye kaisa hua? I never thought this would happen. Nandini must be feeling bad for mom" Manik thought. "Uske paas mom ke liye feel karne ka time hi nahi hai" Manik said to himself.

Alya comes to meet Manik. "Manik! Where did you disappear all these days! Kaise ho tum? When did you thought of coming back?" she asked continuously not letting him talk. "Alya now I don't have time to talk to you" he said. "How rude! Itne din baad tum aaye ho and all you have to say is you have no time" Alya said. "Alya, please" Manik said. "Acha OK, I want to tell you something important" she said. "I'll listen to it when I come back but right now I really don't have time" he said and left.