Relationship status: Complicated

Abhimanyu stood up as he saw Mukti. "What bet?" Mukti asked him. "Mukti, listen to me I didn't" Abhimanyu was cut off by her. "Mujhe kuch nahi sun na hai, just tell me the truth" she asked. "Me and Manik, we had a bet. He asked me if I can make you say that you love me" Abhimanyu said embarrassed. Mukti looked at Manik. "How could you both do this?" Mukti said in temper.

"Mukti, wo bet galat tha, but Abhi ne kuch galat nahi kiya, he didn't ever misbehave with you nor he will do anything further" Manik continued, "Mukti, just give him a chance, listen to what he wanted to say if you believe in yourself because you trusted him" Manik said and left. He asked Abhimanyu to be true to himself. "Mukti, I can explain" he wanted to apologize Mukti for his bet.

"What will you explain Abhimanyu? How you acted like a friend to me or how you pretended being nice to my family? Kya sunu!" Mukti felt cheated. "No Mukti I tried to impress you but never cheated on you nor I acted with you, maine jo kuch bhi kiya it was all because of our friendship. Consequences had pushed me to do all that, out of everyone you chose me to be your friend and Raman sir bhi mujhe trust kiya. I cannot make you and Raman sir to believe me, I was genuine Mukti. Last night I heard you talking to your parents so I decided to leave from your place" Abhimanyu said. "But whatever happened between us is not a lie" he is waiting for her answer. She is about to leave but he held her strong.

"Please Mukti, mujhe chod ke mat jaana, I Love You" Abhi said teary-eyed. She didn't know how to react. What will she chose his love or his lie. Mukti left from there. She thought of him. It was hard for her to believe that Abhimanyu had actually done that. "Your friendship was a lie how could you think of your life with him?" her mind said. "Mukti, he never cheated on you, he didn't lie, give him a chance" her heart told her.

*****************************************************

Nandini and Navya went to canteen. "Aisa pehli baar hua hai na?" Navya said to her. "Ha, kabhi mujhe mana kiya hi nahi usne" Nandini said. "What are you talking about?" Navya asked Nandini. "Wahi Manik ne mujhe uske saath work karne ke liye mana kiya tha na!" Nandini said and Navya smiled. "Mukti ma'am kabhi kisiki sunti hi nahi hai, but today when Manik sir asked her to allot a different duty to you, she readily agreed. I was talking about Mukti ma'am, kitni badal gayi hai wo" Navya said. "Ha, who bhi hai" Nandini said. "But tumhe tho sirf Manik sir ki khayal aata hai na" Navya asked her in a teasing way. "Its no use talking about him anyway Navya, he cant do whatever he want with me, kabhi friendly and caring, kabhi uska monster attitude" she said, "he promised me that he will never annoy me hereafter, maybe that's why usne mujhe mana kiya hoga" Nandini said. "Mujhe ek baat samaj nahi aata hai Nandini, what do you want from him? Are you feeling bad that he is rude to you or that he isn't caring for you? There's a big difference" Navya said and Nandini thought about it.

"Think, and when you know the answer, you will know what he means to you?" Navya said. "Leave it Navya, tum batao, you know what is right and what is not, you are polite, well mannered and soft spoken, koi bhi tum mein ek fault bhi nahi nikal sakte hai, you are matured and too innocent to fight with Cabir who is just falsely accusing you that you made me drunk that night! Why are you not talking to Cabir, I know he is at fault, he shouldn't have blamed you but tum usse baat kar sakti ho na" Nandini asked. Navya thought for a minute. "No Nandini, sometimes its better not to talk, and galti meri hi thi Cabir ki nahi" Navya wanted to jerk off the topic but Nandini didn't seem to leave it. "Kyu? Aisa kya hua? Tumhe yaad nahi tha na? Did Cabir told you what happened?" Nandini asked. Navya nodded in yes. "What did he say?" Nandini is curious to know but Navya isn't ready.

"Please Navya kuch bolo, I wont tell anyone" Nandini pleaded her. Navya finally gave in. "Nandini, I don't actually remember anything but Cabir told me that I have kissed.....him that day" Navya hesitated and Nandini was shocked listening to her. "KISS?" Nandini opened her eyes wide. "Nandini maine jaan boochke aisa nahi kiya par" Navya tried to explain Navya. "Navya, don't panic. I can understand what's going on in your mind but don't worry, I know you, uss waqt tum hosh mein nahi thi, even I was not, tabhi tho maine Manik se wo sab stupid baatein ki" now it was Navya's turn to ask Nandini. "Manik sir se kya kaha tu ne?" she asked her. "I told him that I feel special when he is around me and told him that I liked his company and asked him to be friend forever but the next day, he crossed all his limits Navya, it wasn't my fault at all" Nandini said. "Do you mean to say that you like him Nandini?" Navya asked. "No, not exactly, not more than all of you guys" Nandini comforted Navya. "Ok, mujhe jaana hai Nandini" Navya left from there.