Will Sanju Fight back!

Manik was confused yet understood what he need to do. He came out of the ward and saw Nandini. "Chale?" she's ready to leave. "Ha" he nodded as they went to the parking lot. Manik tried to talk but Nandini talked on phone and informed chachi about her return from Manik's place. They both sat in the car.

"Nandini, main tumhe kuch bolna chahta hu" Manik said after Nandini had cut the call. "Is it about the surgery in the morning?" she asked. "No, it's about Alya" he paused waiting Nandini to respond while she nodded as if asking him to continue. He took a deep breath. "Alya had tried to commit suicide" he said. "What? How is she now? Is that why she didn't come to hospital since yesterday?" Nandini asked him many questions.

"Nandini listen, she is fine now. No one except me know about it. I know this is gonna be awkward between us but Alya ne humare baatein sun liya on Sangeet night, she took sleeping pills as I proposed you" Manik said but Nandini didn't respond. He stopped the car. "Nandini please tum galat mat samjho, I didn't talked about it yesterday because I didn't want to spoil your mood, I was afraid how would you react Nandini" Manik explained.

"Is this the emergency for which you left from my place yesterday morning?" she asked him and he nodded yes. "What made you think I will not understand it Manik? Tum mujhse pyaar karte ho na?" she asked him. "Of course I love you, I love you more than anyone else. Humare beech itna kuch hua and finally now you are mine, I didn't want to say it but ye baat aage jaakar kuch problem create na kare isliye main ab bata raha hu" Manik said.

"It's okay if you don't share something with me Manik, I respect your privacy but agar mujhe uss baat kisi aur se pata chal gaya tho main upset ho jaungi. Just promise me that you will always say everything which will affect our relationship Manik" he promised her instantly. "Yes, I promise I will always share everything that concerns us, that concern our relationship and most importantly jo baat humare beech ek diwar khada karega, I will say it" he said.

She smiled. "I know ye tumhara pehla pyaar hai, bahut confusion honge, main hu na tumhare senior main sikhaunga" he said. "How do you know you're my first love?" she asked him. "Bollywood heroes pe crush ko first love nahi kehte hai Nandini" he elaborated how she was a crazy fan of few actors in her college days. "Actors ke alawa bhi mera pehla pyaar hai college mein" she said getting offended.

"Wo chashmish wala tha na, tumne tho usse bhaav bhi nahi diya, aur wo junior tumhara usse bhi na kaha tumne" he said much to her surprise. "Aur tumhara wo school crush! Pata bhi hai kya ab wo kaha hai? You'll be scared to see him now. By the way, uska Shaadi bhi ho gaya" Manik said about her school crush. "Manik, how mean! You know everything about me and I don't know anything about you. Agar kuch jaanti hu tho tumhara be wajah gussa" she said making a face.

"Be wajah gussa nahi Nandini, there would be a reason which you don't know" he cleared. "See, I don't know even this" she complained. "So tum na roz mujhse kuch time spend karo, you will get to know me, understand me" he said. "Ha yeh bhi acha idea hai, tum mujhe aise hi roz kahi leke jao" she said. "Yeah why don't we go on a date?" he asked her. "Manik, I was just joking" she said. "Tonight? And place?" he asked her. She tried to talk but he interrupted. "I know a place and wait for me, we'll go out tonight and chachi se bhi bol do, I'll drop you before 10" he just instructed and left her at her place and asked her to get ready.

**************************************************
Navya's dad opened the door when he heard the door bell. "Sir aap?" he was surprised to see his colleague. "Acha hai aap mujhe pehchaan gaye, I thought you must have forgotten me" he smiled. "How would I forget you sir?" he offered to get a cup of coffee. "Uski zarurat nahi hai sir, I'm diabetic and I gave up having coffee" he denied. "I heard about your wife sir, I'm sorry and I must you are lucky to have a daughter like Navya" Navya's dad didn't know what he was talking about.