Confusion

Alya couldn't believe what she heard from Manik. It caused her so much pain. She at least hoped that some day Manik will understand her but he confirmed that there is no hope left in their relationship. She explained herself that at least he gave a clarification that she shouldn't wait for him to change. What shocked her more is Manik saying that they never loved each other. He said that they both were a habituated to live together. He didn't wait for her reply after saying that. No one except for Alya now, exactly knew that Manik has changed so much.

Navya's mother-in-law comes to hospital to meet Navya. She sympathizes with Navya on seeing how her father treated her. "Navya, kya kiya tumhara papa?" she asked Navya but she kept silent. "Kuch tho bolo Navya, wo tumhe maar rahe hai aur tum kuch bol bhi nahi rahi ho! Kabse itni strong ban gayi beta" she cried and Navya consoled her. "Ye sab tho main aap se hi seekhi thi na maa" Navya said as she looked on. "Please Navya ghar aaja beta" she requested to return home. "No maa, papa needs me now, there is no one to look after him, I promised mom that I will take care of him, please don't ask me to come home again, never" Navya said crying. "But you should promise that you will tell me everything happened there, and remember we are always by your side" she said to Navya. "But maa, who told you about all this? Tum achanak aise hospital kaise aa gayi?" Navya asked her. "Ha, main tho bhul hi gayi thi, Cabir said that something is wrong and he asked me to meet and talk to you" she said and Navya thought of Cabir.

*************************************************************

Nyonika, Shrikant meet Mr. and Mrs. Murthy. "In dono se kuch nahi hoga Nyonika ji" she complained to Nyonika. "Mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi lag raha hai" Nyonika said disappointed. "Why don't we ask them directly if they liked each other now" Shrikant suggested. "Shri, ye bahut hi waahiad idea hai, it wont work" Nyonika ignored him. "Nahi Nyonika ji, mujhe bhi yahi sahi lag raha hai" Nandini's chachi said. "But aise thodi wo batayenge hume" Nyonika had a point. "Nandini aap se sab kuch batata hai, wo aap ki baat aise easily ignore nahi kar deti, aap ke liye wo Siddharth ko mana nahi kiya tha na" Nyonika thought for a minute.

"Murthy ji, aap kuch kahoge?" she asked him. "Ha Shannoo ji, jasie aap ko theek lage" he nodded. "Hum husbands ke yahi problem hai Murthy ji, when we say something, they don't approve and when they have already decided on something, humare opinion maangthe hai" Nyonika and Shannoo gets offended. "Hope Manik ka haal humare jasie na ho jaye" they wished for Manik. "Waisa hi hoga, kyunki jab tak wife hai tab tak life hai" Nyonika said. Nyonika called Nandini and asked her to come home in the evening while Shannoo asked Manik to meet her after his shift. They both decide that Manik and Nandini shouldn't be there at their respective home when the other is there.

*****************************************************************

Mukti is scared and is afraid about what Mr. Sharma had said about her and Abhimanyu. She asked Aryaman to get him diagnosed again so that she can continue her treatment. After seeing the reports Aryaman said that he was true about his health condition. Mukti and Aryaman goes to see Mr. Sharma. He smiled seeing them. "So, you've confirmed again that I was true" he smiled and it instigated Mukti. "Aap ka problem kya hai? Last time it was undiagnosable" she said. "But I said that I have a tumor you should have started treatment, now it is in advanced stage" he said. "Then why didn't you go to some other hospital, we sent you back but its not like we are the only hospital in the city" Mukti added.

"I know but like you, nobody believed me" he said. "That's what every normal human doctor does" Mukti sighed. "Do you know why I have chosen this hospital out of all the hospitals" he asked Mukti. "Honge kuch faaltu reasons aap ke paas, but I'm not interested to listen. Treatment ke badle mein hum aapse paise nahi maangenge but please just shut up" she said to him. "I know you cant save me but just try your luck" he taunted Mukti. Its out of control for Mukti now. "Aryaman, I cant treat such a maniac, main jaa rahi hu yaha se, I will guide you what to do, please take care of him" Mukti went out and Aryaman followed him. "Ma'am, aap unke baton pe dhyaan mat dena" he said and Mukti fumed in anger.