Manik stood for his Love

"Tum nahi badalne wali ho na" Cabir said smiling. Navya reciprocated smile. "OK, I'm done with my shift and please take of yourself, patients se zyada tumhe tum par focus karna chahiye" Cabir told her. He wished her bye and left from there. "Cabir" he turned back as he heard her calling him. "Thank you so much" Navya said loudly for him to hear. He gestured her as if asking why. She simply shrugged her shoulders and he went on.

************************************************************

"Aa gayi Nandu" Shannoo said to Mr. Murthy as they waited for Nandini. "Chachi, were you both waiting for me?" Nandini asked. "Ha" Mr. Murthy said it short. "Sorry mujhe nahi pata kuch baat karni hai?" Nandini asked them. Shannoo takes Nandini to her room. "Tum aaj Nyonika ji ki ghar gayi na? Kya hua?" she asked Nandini excited. "Ha, I went there and she asked me" Nandini smiled. "Ha mujhe pata hai what she had asked for? Par tumne kya kaha?" she asked Nandini. "Nandu, jaldi batao, I cant wait to hear good news from you, can I take this silence as yes?" she asked to confirm.

"Chachi relax, kuch nahi hua, I said to aunty that I need time to think about marriage and Manik ka opinion bhi important hai na?" Nandini said to her. "Ha, par tumne ha keh diya na, bas itna kaafi hai ab. And Manik, he will also say yes" Shannoo encourages her. "Pata nahi chachi but Manik and me, whenever we meet kuch na kuch ho jaata hai, either we behave as jigri dost or jaani dushman" Nandini laughed. "Ek baat humesha yaad rakhna Nandu, agar do logon ke beech pyar hai tho sab hai. Never let the past ruin present or future" she said to Nandini. "Chachi, I know why you are saying this. I know about Alya and Manik ne mujhse khud kai baar kaha ki he is not going back to her" Shannoo was happy to hear about it."Acha, tum so jao phir, hum kal baat karenge" Nandini went to bed.

********************************************************

"Good morning Sanju" Cabir wished her. "Good morning Cabir" she smiled at him. "Sanju, ye log se tum abhi bhi baat kar rahi ho?" Rakesh taunted. "Ha, ek patient apne doctor se baat karna normal hai" Cabir smiled at Rakesh. "Zyada baatein mat banao, did you find a donor?" Rakesh asked. "Donor ko dhoondna doctors ka kaam nahi hai. Phir bhi aap hospital ke trustee hai tho Dr. Shrivastav is searching through his sources and Aryaman is searching too" Cabir informed them. Rakesh is enraged hearing Aryaman's name. "Don't be tensed Mr. Rakesh, Sanju ko kuch nahi hoga" Cabir smiled at her and left after giving her medicines.

"Sanju, tum in logon ko kyu kuch nahi bolti?" Rakesh asked her. "Kya kahu Rakesh? I know Aryaman aise nahi karna chahiye tha, but he might be mistaken about you. He loved me and I think maine hi usse hope dikhaya" she said. "Your are innocent and he is taking an advantage of it. He and his friends, I wont leave him" Rakesh swore. "Please don't do anything to hurt him, I know you don't like me talking to Aryaman, and I'm obeying you, usse kuch mat karna, I don't want meri wajhe se kuch gadbad ho" Sanju asked Rakesh to leave her alone and said that she needs to rest.

***************************************************************

"Please listen to me carefully. Aapke bachcha Nihal ko brain mein ek tumor hai, and it grows with age. Abhi wo chota hai but jaise wo bada ho jayega tumor bhi bad jayegi" Manik tells about Nihal, his patient, to his parents. "But doctor, there wasn't any abnormality with Nihal so far, but achanak ye tumor kaise?" his father asked Manik. "Nihal had this tumor since his birth, but it took us 8 years to detect or diagnose it. There are few cases in which tumor last stage mein bhi diagnose hota hai. Or maybe symptoms na hone ke wajhe se aap kabhi check karwaya hi nahi" Manik stated the probable possibilities.

"Par doctor, humara Nihal ko kuch nahi hoga na?" his mother asked with tears in her eyes. Manik looked at Alya who stood beside him. "Please don't worry, we will try our level best to save your child. Just keep him happy. I will talk to my chief doctor about this case" Manik had sent them out. "But Manik, you know na, how dangerous that it can be! Nihal had just has 6 months" Alya asked Manik. "Yes I know, but I couldn't say that to his parents Alya. I don't know how would they react that their 8 year old kid will soon leave them in 6 months" Manik gets emotional. "Sab acha hi hoga Manik" Alya patted his back. "We need to meet Dr. Shrivastav for this case, lets go" Alya had come along to meet him.