Mistrust and Disbelieves

Mukti searched for Abhimanyu but he is nowhere to be found. She meets Manik who is on his way back home. "Manik!" she called him. "Mukti! Kya hua? Is everything alright?" he asked her. "Abhimanyu kaha hai?" she asked him anxious. "Wo ghar gaya hoga, he signed off for the day" Manik said. "No, I don't think he would go there" Mukti said worrying about him. "Lets not make assumptions, I'll call him" Manik said and Mukti informed him that he is not taking her calls. "I was right, he is at your home and he didn't took your calls because he went to take bath, wo tumhe hi call karne wala tha" Manik said after talking to Abhimanyu. "I wish tum jo bol rahe ho wo sahi hai" Mukti said. "Mukti, don't worry, Abhimanyu has asked me to get you there, come, we'll go" Manik took Mukti to her place.

Abhimanyu got his luggage packed and waited for Mukti and Manik. Ishitha and Raman stood outside Abhimanyu's room. They saw Mukti and Manik. "Abhimanyu has decided to leave from here Mukti" Raman said to her. "Can I talk to him once?" Manik asked Raman. "Yeah he said he is actually waiting for both of you" Raman said knocking. Abhimanyu came out and announced to everyone that he wants to move out from there. "Mujhse kuch galti ho gaya kya?" Mukti asked him teary-eyed. "No Mukti, please listen to me" Abhimanyu tried to explain but Mukti interrupted him. Raman and Ishitha stood there without talking anything. "Mom dad why aren't you saying something?" Mukti asked them.

"Why are you doing this now? You came into my life, you were just a colleague but then you said we're friends and jab mein idhar humara future ke sapne dekh rahi hu tho tum mujhe chod ke chale jaane ki baat kar rahe ho, I hate you Abhimanyu" she said with tears. She held his collar and looked into his eyes, "I love you Abhimanyu, please mujhe chod ke kahi mat jaana" she said hugging Abhimanyu. "Sorry to interrupt, but can I know something?" Manik talked as he had no clue. "What?" Mukti asked him. "Mukti, don't you know yaha kya ho raha hai? Why is Abhi leaving?" Manik's question startled and confused her. "Nahi, we didn't tell her" Raman said. "Tho wo isliye ro rahi hai" Abhimanyu said. "Papa, kya hua? Koi mujhe batayega" Mukti asked wiping her tears. "Raman bahut ho gaya, I will tell her now" Ishitha said. "Mukti, Abhimanyu kahi nahi jaa raha hai, he just wanted to shift to new place, because usko ghar jamai nahi ban na hai" Ishitha said smiling. "Ghar jamai?" Mukti asked surprised.

"Ha Mukti, we will live separately after marriage" Abhimanyu declared. "I'm crying for you there, and here you are discussing marriage with my parents!" Mukti hit him. "Slowly Mukti, it hurts" Abhi said. "Manik, dude please help me in finding a new flat soon" Abhimanyu asked Manik. "Ha, wo tho ho jayega but shaadi tak tum mere ghar mein ruk jao please, mom will definitely be happy about it" Manik continued "technically Mukti ko ek sasural jaana hai na" Manik said and Mukti smiled. "Sirf shaadi tak ruk jao, we'll give you privacy after that" Manik said. Manik was about to say something but is shut down by Abhimanyu. "Maine mana kiya nahi na, please shut up" Abhimanyu said.

*********************************************************

"Maine Cabir aur Navya ke baare mein suna hai" Nandini said to Aryaman. "Ha, even I've heard it from Cabir, at least both of them opened up now" Aryaman said. "Wo dono kitne ache dost hai aur ek misunderstanding ki wajhe se, ye sab ho raha hai! I can't believe it" Nandini said. Aryaman smiled at her. "Cabir se maine ye bhi suna hai ki tum Sanju and her fiancé ko lekar sure nahi ho" Aryaman looked at her. "Lagta hai Cabir ne aaj bahut saara secrets bahar nikaal diya" he said. "Aryaman, tum uske liye medical camp chod ke gaya tha! Are you serious?" Nandini asked him.

"Kitne din hua na, hum aise baat kiye" Aryaman tried to divert her. "Answer me Aryaman" Nandini stayed focus. "Kya batao! I know ye sab tum sabko foolish lagega but I have a strong feeling that Rakesh Sanju ke liye sahi nahi hai" Aryaman said as he looked away from her. "Maybe tum over react kar rahe ho Aryaman, if she is okay with it then it shouldn't bother anyone else" Nandini tried to put some sense in him. "Sanju, usko tho pata bhi nahi hai that Rakesh has been with someone in the hotel in Lucknow, maine khud dekha tha, and I'm going to tell her tomorrow, what all I have seen and what she means to me" Aryaman said angrily but Nandini's expressions were in contrary to him. She looked at him with amusement. "Aryaman! Do you like her, I mean do you love her?" Nandini asked.