MaNan Forever

Aryaman is devastated seeing Sanju in that state. Mukti asked Cabir to take care of Sanju's case. Though Aryaman tried to be strong he couldn't see her in that state. Her health is deteriorating every minute and finding a donor as early as possible is very important for her.

*******************************************
Manik waited there till Alya is back to her consciousness. He asked her if she want to eat anything. "Alya, kal raat tum hospital kab gayi? And do you know that you need to submit yourself to police for this foolish act?" Manik tried to sound calm but he couldn't. She didn't talk anything.

"Why are you not leaving me alone Manik? Tum ab Nandini se pyaar karte ho na? Then just leave me to myself. Baar baar mere paas aana ye sab tum kyu kar rahe ho?" Alya asked Manik. "Alya, tumhe kya ho gaya, I'm just trying to make you feel good. I want you to move on just like I did, tum depression mein jaa rahi ho and this foolish act of yours proved my point" Manik said carelessly. Alya broke into tears. "Kyu? Ro kyu rahi ho? Tum yahi chahthe ho na, main tumhe hate karu, tumse dhoor rahu, don't you want me to behave like this?" Alya looked on to him. "Alya, be clear about your choices, main har waqt tumhare saath doonga, remember we were friends first and humesha friends hi rahenge. Jaise Nandini mom ki jagah nahi le sakti, waise wo tumhare jagah bhi nahi le sakti. Kya ho gaya tujhe? You were the diva in the college, tumhara wo fashion designing ki passion kyu chod diya tumne?"

Alya wiped her tears and Manik asked her to show her designs to him. "These are quiet cool" he commented. "Kaash tum ye 2 saal Pehle bol diya hota" Alya said. "Tab nahi kiya tho kya? Ab kar lunga, do whatever makes you happy" Alya smiled. "Acha smile ke liye mujhe itna kuch kehna pada, ab tumhara duty bhi mujhe hi karna padega, Nihal ki case main hi sambhalne wala hu na" he said to her. "Are you sure you wanted to take up that surgery Manik?" Alya asked him. "I wont lie that I'm not nervous but mujhe ye karna hai" Manik said seriously. "I should go now Alya, mujhe unke parents ke saath bhi tho baat karna hai, I will send the medicines, be a good girl and take medicines and food on time" he said before leaving.

********************************************************

Nandini came to hospital and searched for Manik. She couldn't find him. "Ye Manik bhi na, jab usse propose karna hai tho seedha ghar aake chacha chachi ke saamne propose kiya, meri answer sune bina chale gaye" Nandini talked to herself. "Mujhe uske baare mein kuch nahi sochna hai" Navya comes to Nandini. "Tum kuch bol rahi thi?" Navya asked her. "Nahi, maine Manik ke baare mein kuch nahi poocha" Nandini told her. "Nandini, baat tumhari aur Navya ki ho rahi hai, isme Manik sir beech mein kaise aa gaye?" Cabir intervened and she realized what she said. A nurse informed them that Raman had called them. They all go to Raman's cabin.

"Good morning everyone" Raman said as they entered. Mukti was also seated beside him. "Aryaman aur Alya kaha hai?" Raman asked. "Aryaman is on leave sir" Cabir said promptly and Mukti nods at Cabir. "Alya ka kuch pata nahi hai ma'am" Navya said. "Its OK, I've called you here to tell something that's going to be a breakthrough in our hospital" Raman said about the surgery they wanted to operate on Nihal. "This is a killer idea" Nandini commented which gained Raman and Mukti's attention. "Dr. Manik will continue from now on" Raman said and Nandini's face lit up seeing Manik.

"Good morning everyone, I hope Dr. Shrivastav had made it clear for you" Manik said. "But sir, ye dangerous bhi ho sakta hai na" Navya asked him. "Yes Navya, Alya yaha nahi hai tho, I want you to be my intern in this case" Nandini looked at Manik with her eyes wide. "So lets disperse" he asked them to disperse. "Mukti, Alya had asked me for a leave, she isn't feeling well it seems" Manik said. "But she should have informed me also" Mukti said. "Morning usne mujhe call kiya and asked me to inform you" Manik said. "Manik, I wonder she can call you but not even texted me" Mukti said and Manik had nothing to reply. "Are you sure you want to do this Manik?" Raman asked him again. "Yes sir, I've got my preparations done, I've talked to other experts also, they have agreed to come here too" Manik said confidently. "Bas baat yahi hai ki main kaise unke parents ko inform karunga" Manik said in low voice.