Missing

"Manik, why did you go back?" Alya asked furiously. "Because I don't want to drive now, I'm tired" he said resting his head.

"Nandini tum front seat mein aa jao, only I should sit beside him, get up" Alya demanded Nandini. "Alya, I'm not feeling well, I need to take rest" Nandini sounded polite. Alya tried to force her but Aryaman intervened.

"Alya, neither Nandini nor your Manik is interested in sitting together, just like us. Kabhi kabhi ek dusre ko jhelna padta hai, just like me and Nandini are tolerating you both" Aryaman smirked.

"Aryaman, you speak a lot ab thoda driving pe bhi concentrate karlo" Manik cut him in between to avoid any further arguments with Alya and Aryaman. Nandini drifted off to sleep as soon as journey started.

Manik felt tired and plugged in his earphones to listen to songs. He closed his eyes as he heard soothing music. He felt something on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Nandini resting her head on his shoulder. He tried moving her without Alya and Aryaman's knowledge.

He looked at her but couldn't move her. He adjusted her head so that she doesn't wake up and she held his arm in the sleep. Little smile crawled on his lips when he find her adorable. Alya would have got furious seeing them but they thankfully escaped as Alya was tired and slept. Aryaman reached the place where the medical camp is arranged at around 1 in the midnight.

He saw Nandini and Manik. He got down from the car and woke her up. "Nandini" he called out and she woke up with a jerk. She realized her position and quickly adjusted. Manik took his hand from hers. An awkward silence creeped in between them.

"Shall I take down the luggage" he asked her. "Nandini got down and helped Aryaman to take down their luggage. Manik took it and went to his room which was already arranged.

"Rooms ready hai na?" Manik asked the staff who came early for the preparations. "Yes sir, everything is ready". They all went to get freshened up and retired to bed. Manik messaged his mom that he reached and switched off the light to sleep. He heard someone knocking on the door.

He opened the door to see Alya in front of him. "What are you doing here at this hour Alya?" he spoke as his energy drained off. "Mere room mein water leak ho raha hai, I can't sleep there" she said.

"Then go to Nandini's room you can sleep with her" he said. "How can I sleep with her! Whatever, Manik I'll sleep here please mana mat karna" she asked making a cute face.

He thought for a minute and said OK. Alya is on cloud nine hearing him. "Wow Manik, I thought you will not agree but thank you so much, come aaj raat hum nahi soenge, we'll just talk about us, just like the old times" she said excitedly.

"Old times were always good Alya but I don't want to go back so I'm going out" he took his phone beside the bed post and left leaving her alone. He did not know what to do as there were no extra rooms available and everyone might be sleeping. He went to Alya's room just beside Nandini's room. He saw water leakage from the walls. He heard Nandini coughing continuously. He couldn't sleep even though he felt sleepy.

He came out and saw Aryaman walking towards Nandini's room. "Where are you going at this hour?" he asked with his sleepy eyes. "Nandini is not feeling well she called me so I'm going to give medicine" Aryaman replied and went to her room. He came after a while and asked Manik, "Aap iss waqt yaha kya kar rahe hai?" he asked Manik.

"Alya is sleeping in my room, there's water leakage in this room" he said. "If you don't mind you can share room with me" Manik wanted to deny but he couldn't as he really felt tired and sleepy. He went to Aryaman's room and slept.

He woke up next morning and found himself alone in the room. He wondered about Aryaman. He went out and bumped into Aryaman. "Good morning sir" Aryaman wished him. "Where were you all the while? Did you sleep last night?" he asked.