Cruel Intentions

"No way" Nandini said confidently. "Remember Nandini Murthy, Manik Malhotra will never take no for an answer" he said holding her and didn't let her go. "Tho Nandini Murthy bhi kam nahi hai" she said raising her brows. "If you can't give it, I will take it" he said simply. Nyonika came out searching for Manik and Nandini. They heard her taking their names. "Manik, leave me aunty aa jayegi" Nandini pleaded. "Ok go now, but I will definitely take it, you can't ignore" he said. He turned her around. "Manik, what is it now?" she asked him. He put the jasmine flowers in her plat. She smiled looking at it over her shoulders. He kissed her on shoulders and whispered into ear, "Ab bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho".

Mukti looked stunning her red Kanjivaram saree. Ishitha is happy to look at Mukti as a bride. She puts kaala teeka behind Mukti's ear. "Maa, mujhe bhi lagao na" Ruhi asked her. Ishitha smiled at her while Mukti puts a kaala teeka to Ruhi. Mukti and Abhimanyu exchanged garlands as they sit in the mandap. Abhimanyu looked at Mukti excited to get married while Mukti stole glances. "Kitni kush lag rahi hai na humari Mukti" Ishitha asked Raman. "Yes, ye dono humesha aise hi kush rahe" he said. With everyones' blessings Abhimanyu had tied knot with Mukti forever. They both are declared husband and wife as they got up for pheras. Abhimanyu filled her maang and puts black bead necklace as a sign of their marriage. Ishitha gives toe rings to Abhimanyu. He looked cluelessly at her.

"Mukti ko ye bhi pehnana hai" Ishitha said and he takes it from her. "Ye toe rings hai na, ye kyu ab" he asked her. "Toe rings are also a sign of married woman, isse shaadi mein hi pehnate hai" she told him. "But mangalsutra bhi pehnate hai na, as a sign of married woman, tho ye kyu ma'am?" Navya asked Ishitha. "These toe rings are worn on second finger of both the feet, the second finger is directly connected to woman's uterus. It ensures healthy menstruation" Ishitha told her. "Tho Ishitha ye tumne silver mein kyu karwaye, ye bhi Gold hi le aati" Raman interrupted her. "No, they are made in silver Raman as it is good conductor and flushes out any negativity from the body" she said. "Phir ye dulha ko bhi pehnana hai, as a sign of married man, ladkiyon ke liye hi itne saare signs, Abhi you should wear it too" Manik mocked Abhimanyu. "In ancient times, even men use to wear them but you know as a part of evolution, now men aren't wearing" Ishitha said to Manik. "Ab samaj mein aaya ladkiya purane dino mein neeche kyu dekhthe the, to see whether he is married or not" Cabir commented.

Mukti and Abhimanyu laughed at his comment. "Jaldi pehnao, warna ye Cabir iske aur advantages batayega" Manik said. Abhimanyu took her feet in his hands. He made her wear them. "Ab se ladka ladki ki charon pe" Aryaman whispered to Cabir. Ishitha asked Mukti to take blessings from Abhimanyu touching his feet. "Mom, main ye kyu karu ab?" Mukti asked seeing Abhimanyu happy on listening that she will have to touch his feet. "Tum log ye feminism and I'm a feminist karte ho na, its about equality Mukti. He touched your feet and now its your turn" Ishitha simply shrugged. "Fine" Mukti said as she took blessings from him.

Alya had introduced Sonya to others. "Hey everyone, this is my sister, Sonya" she said. Navya and Cabir wished her. Aryaman and Nandini joined them. "Kab aaye hai aap?" Cabir asked her. "Why should I say that to you?" Sonya seemed not to care. "Ah Alya, I have something to tell you, can you come aside" Cabir said to Alya. "Yeah sure" she went with Cabir. "Alya aapke baare mein bahut bataya hume" Navya said to Sonya.

"Acha kya bataya usne" Sonya asked her. "Nothing just you take care of her so much" Nandini replied to ease the situation. "Alya told you and tum log maan bhi gaye!" Sonya said sarcastically looking at Nandini. Navya and Nandini looked at each other. Alya came back with Cabir. "Di, can we leave now?" she asked. "So finally ye early morning shaadi khatam ho gayi, sure we can leave" Sonya said bye to everyone before leaving. "Yaar kitni ajeeb hai ye, aise lag raha tha ki koi thriller movie ki character se baat kar rahi hu" Navya wondered. "Remember Alya bhi pehle aise hi thi" Aryaman said. "Yeah maybe they're from Ajeeb khaandaan" Cabir narrowed his eyes at the exit when Alya and Sonya left.