MaNan Humesha

Alya felt cheated and humiliated because of Sonya. "How could she do it like this Manik, she was so manipulative and cunning. Its disgusting to think that she is my sister" Alya cried. Manik hugged her. "Please don't cry Alya, I'm always here to support you. I will never leave you in any situation I promise" Manik said and took Alya away from there. "Sirf itna hi nahi Alya, you must know each and everything about her" Manik said as they sat in the car. He received Nandini's call. He took the call immediately. "Hello Nandini!" he asked anxiously.

"Manik, chacha chachi have accepted our marriage, Nyonika aunty talked to them" she said. "That's great Nandini, I'm coming home" Manik said and went to Nandini's place. Manik and Alya went inside and he looked at chacha chachi. "Manik, we don't mind you coming with Alya" chachi said. "Chachu, chachi I'm sorry for what I have done" Manik apologized. "Nyonika ji ne hume sab kuch bataya, sorry hume bolna chahiye, we misunderstood you" chacha said. "Manik, main bhi tumpe vishwas nahi kiya, how could I not trust you! I'm so sorry" Nandini said hugging him. "Sorry tho yaha koi kisi se nahi kehna chahiye, this is all because of my sister, I feel humiliated" Alya said bowing her head down. "Alya, kya hua! Tum Dhruv aur Manik ke saath gaya hai na, Dhruv kaha hai! Did you guys find Sonya?" Nyonika asked. "Yes, Dhruv took us to her" Manik said.

"But Dhruv ko kaise pata hai Sonya ke baare mein?" Nandini asked. Alya was also waiting for the answer. "We didn't even see Dhruv when we came down" Alya said to Manik. "Because Dhruv sirf ek communication hai tumhare aur Sonya ke beech" Manik said. Dhruv has just entered and Nandini saw him. "Dhruv!" she said. "Maine kuch nahi kiya Manik, wahi kiya jo Sonya ne bola tha" Dhruv said. "I know about everyone Dhruv, initially I trusted you but then when Nandini met with accident, everyone came to hospital only you didn't come. You intentionally raised the music volume when I tried to call Abhimanyu matlab tumhe already pata tha accident ke baare mein" Manik said. Dhruv remained silent.

"Dhruv, ye sab kya hai!" Nandini asked. "Ask me Nandini, ye sab Sonya ki wajhe se ho raha hai, she loves Manik" Alya said. "What?" Nyonika exclaimed. "How could she even think like that! Manik is much younger than her, he even wanted to marry you in the past" Nandini said to Alya. "Sonya ke wajhe se hi humara shaadi toot gaya Nandini, I didn't know it then but after few months Alya met with an accident, so I went NewYork to see her" Manik continued. "Then I came to know that wo accident nahi tha, it was a planned murder, Sonya had made the car brakes fail, she then said that she loves me and was adamant to marry her. When I didn't agree, there were multiple attempts to hurt Alya, so I had to agree for marriage" Manik said.

"You even agreed to marry her?" Nyonika asked. "Yes mom, Alya ko bachane ke liye tab mere paas koi option nahi tha, I never saw Alya after the accident for her safety. After all, Sonya was the only person in the whole world for Alya. It was only after she joined hospital I saw her. Sonya again started growing suspicious about my relationship with Alya, even though I denied it she was strong that we still love each other, so I have ignored Alya" Manik said. "I was always around Alya to protect her, on the other side Alya was trying to get back to me, how should I tell her that Sonya hi uske liye khatra hai! Nandini had silently witnessed everything but she never said anything to me" he looked at Nandini.

"I don't know what I was thinking, when I had first heard that Nandini pushed Alya, I was afraid about her. I thought Nandini did it intentionally. I was afraid that Nandini will harm Alya" Manik said. "I never wanted Sonya to know about Nandini, but to my bad luck, when Alya committed suicide Sonya came here. Abhimanyu ke shaadi mein Sonya Nandini ko dekh liya. Sonya always had a doubt about me and Alya. When she came here, she was so clear that I really broke up with Alya. Alya ne hi usse bata diya ki main Nandini se pyaar kar raha hu" Manik said and Alya remembered telling Sonya about Manik loving Nandini.

"Yeah now I understand why Di always asked me whether I still love Manik" Alya said. "Tu ne sirf bol diya Alya, she took a big step to eye Nandini" Manik said. "What did she do?" Nyonika asked. "Usne Aditya ko use kiya to know about Nandini. She even bought the shares in Lifeline Hospital so that she could appoint someone who would work for her. I got to know this from Sanju, uske shares ke alawa jo bhi shares hai, they all belong to Sonya now" Manik declared. Chacha and chachi were astonished hearing about Sonya. "Wo Aditya ek psycho hai, Sonya ne usse hi choose kiya because she knew about the rivalry we had in the past. Poor Abhimanyu and Mukti had to suffer because of him" Manik felt guilty for the loss faced by them.