Crazy Little Secrets

"What?" Nandini exclaimed as she heard Alya saying. "Ma'am" she tried to explain Mukti but was interrupted.

"Nandini, now that you are proved, I suspend you from all the surgeries this week and you will be doing discharge sheets and admission forms clearance" Nandini nodded having no choice.

"Everyone can leave" they dispersed leaving Mukti alone in her cabin. Alya went behind Nandini. "Hey Nandini, don't mess with me, see I have separated you and Manik, two surgeries bahut kuch ho sakta hai" she smirked.

"Itni jaldi khushi mat manao Alya" Nandini said to Alya. "Kya karoge tum?" Alya provoked Nandini. "Bahut kuch" Aryaman intervened. "You!" Alya said gritting her teeth.

"Kripya ungli neeche rakhna hai Alya ji, aap yaha se jaayiye" Cabir told to her. Alya went from there as Aryaman and Cabir are there. Navya comes there.

"Nandini, I'm so sorry actually I took the surgical instruments out of the hospital, I didn't know that Alya saw me" Navya feels guilty. "It's okay Navya, you might have done it to help someone but Alya, don't know usse ye sab karke kya khushi milti hogi" Nandini sighed.

"Nandini I will tell Mukti ma'am that it was not you who did that" Navya said. "No Navya, Mukti ma'am will punish both of us then, it's okay anyhow Dr. Manik ke saath kaam karna is also not less than punishment"

She cheered up Navya and went to work on discharge sheets. "This Alya is getting on our nerves, isko sabak sikhana zaruri hai" Aryaman told to Cabir.

Mukti became busy in arranging for the health check up. Ishitha called Raman to check whether he met Ruhi.
"Did you meet Ruhi, is she fine?" she asked tensed. "Ha I met her, she is missing us but maine usse samjha diya, you don't worry" he said.

"You look weak these days, you should not take stress" Raman said with concern. "Work load ki wajhe se ho raha hoga, next medical camp ke liye aap jaa rahe hai?" Ishitha asked him.

"Manik jaa raha hai junior doctors bhi uske saath jaa raha hai". Ishitha asked Raman to go back before someone see them together. Raman left from there.

Alya saw police while going to the ward she got assigned. "Excuse me yaha itne saare police men kyu hai?" she enquired a constable. "The patient joined here is a murderer usne do murder kiya hai" Alya got afraid to enter his room. After some time, she went to Manik.

"Hey Manik" she greeted him. "Patient history" he said without looking at her face. "Patient name is Khan, age 32 presented to us with back pain and chest pain" she said in a go when interrupted by Manik.

"Chest pain! Then why you are here go and get cardio help" he tried to send her out. "Cardiac problem nahi this is due to gastric attack" she explained him showing the reports. "Uska main problem hallucinations hai" she said.

"So what tests you have performed?" he asked her. "It's time waste anyway, he is going to be hanged in a week" she said. "Tests karwaya ya nahi" he asked her. "Usse kuch nahi hua, he is completely OK, by the way I forgot to tell you he has got blood vomitings" she said carelessly.

"Patient ko blood vomitings ho raha hai and you find him normal! You are sick Alya" he took his stethoscope and walked out.

"Ayyappa, yeh discharge sheets aur admission notes likh likh ke main thak gayi" Nandini prayed God. A couple came there. "Hi, what's your problem?" she asked them.

"Doctor, I'm not feeling well these days, not feeling like eating anything" he said and Nandini took him to check up. They came back after a while.

"Whatever I'm going to say please listen to me carefully without panic" she mentally prepared them. "Yes doctor" they nodded. "Actually I know it's weird but you are pregnant" she said shocking them.