Chapter Six

Mia's POV

"Please tell me they are not all going to talk to me, how am I supposed to introduce myself?" I asked Nat in a whisper manner.

"Just be yourself they'll love you." she said hiking at me and leading me to the counter of the kitchen where I sat Aly, she instantly found a cookie and took it.

"Hey, who took my cookie?" asked a young guy who was probably my age,

"Sorry, I think my sister stole your cookie." I laughed nervously, he looked at Aly and smiled instantly.

"Oh I see, she's a mini thief hey." he said laughing,

"I am Peter by the way Peter Parker." he said taking his hand out for me to shake, which I did.

"Hi, I am Mia Jones, and the thief here is Aly." I said as Aly gave him her best toothless smile.

"She's new here she will stay with us so be nice or you'll have to get by me." said Nat smiling at me tho Peter looked kinda scared and took another cookie and left.

"Good afternoon ladies, I am Steve Rogers, and you are?" and there before my eyes, America's ass, I mean Captain America, he looked even better in real life.

"Hi, I am Mia Jones and this is Aly, my little sister." I said to him and he smiled back,

"Very nice to meet you ladies, what brings you here?" He asked and just then behind him, I saw a picture, a picture I had never seen before, I walked past Steve and went to the wall where the picture was.

"Well we are here because of her." I said not taking my eyes off the picture, my beautiful mom in an amazing costume and having some sparkles shooting out of her hands and she was levitating.

"Your mom was Sylvia Spark?" Everyone, who I didn't even know the name gathered around me, a tear slid down as I nod and turn around to face every one.

"Wow, she was an amazing agent." said one guy,

"She was an amazing mother." I said smiling slightly.

"I am Clint by the way." said the guy from before then they all presented themselves.

"Hi I am Bruce Banner." said another guy and I realised that he was one of the smartest and also strongest guy in the world but in another color.

"Hi, I am Wanda, and that's Vision." she said smiling at me, 

"Your mom as kind of the same powers as me, do you have powers too?" she asked and I froze then thank God for Nat, she answered for me.

"Yeah she does, sometimes, she needs to learn to control them and see what all her powers can do." she said handing me Aly.

"If you need any help I am here." she said in a super sweet way.

"Yes thank you I'd love that." I said to her, then we all chit chatted together, I told them about the explosion and how now we were just, us two and how Shield came to our rescue, I got to know Bucky, and they told me Thor was back in Asgard so I wouldn't be able to meet him today.

They are all really nice really, it was around 5p.m. and me and Nat decided to go to the day care center Aly was starting to get tired and there was a bed and everything there for her.

"Hi, I am agent Tam, I take care of the Day Care at Shield, and who is this mini agent." she asked shaking Aly's hand.

"Her name is Aly, I am her big sister Mia, can I leave her here with you for a couple of hours?" I asked her nicely.

"Yes sure, I just need your last name and address." she said taking a form out.

"Well it's Mia Jones, and I live.. well.. here." I said to her scratching the back of my neck.

"Okay, no problem I have everything written down, you can come whenever you want, the day care closes at 8 p.m, so if you can't be here in a couple of hours it's fine we'll be open a bit more. Now go it's going to be fine she'll be fine here, we actually have two more kids here, from two other agents they'll get along just fine." she smiled at me, I kissed Aly on the forehead and left her with agent Tam." I looked back and she looked all curious at her surroundings.

"I didn't know I gave money to make a Day Care, who has time to make kids when they have a job like ours?" I hear an unfamiliar voice say and instantly I rolled my eyes, just then at the corner of the hallway appeared a guy in a expensive suit next to another guy in a suit.

"Agent Romanoff, I see you are not alone for a change." he said smiling a sarcastic smile.

"Stark, No I am not alone, Mia Jones here, new joiner." she said as I just smiled at him, of course it's Tony Stark, Iron Man, my idol since always, might change my mind if he really is such a sarcastic man.

"Also thank you so much, for the money for the day care, my one year old sister is really grateful." I said glancing at Nat who snorted a bit and bit her lip trying not to laugh.

"Hmm." was all he managed to say as he looked at me intrigued.

"Nice to meet you Mister Stark, do we go Nat?" I asked her giving a last glance to Tony and the guy next to him, Nat smiled at them and we went our own ways.

"That was magic." she said, " Never saw Tony Stark get owned like that. I already liked you but now I like you even more." she laughed and I hugged her.

We entered in the training room and Wanda was already there waiting for us.

"Ready for training?" asked Nat, a small smirk on her face and I feel my heart beat uncontrollably, let's go unleash my powers.