Chapter 22

I couldn't help but think about Jonathan, where was he, what will he try to do to me, to us. Was I putting everyone in danger? Should I have just take him with me and bring him to the compound? We had him and now he was back in the wild, I couldn't stand to wait and see what was going to happen. Just then, I heard a knock on the door snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Come in." I said putting my Nikes on, I wanted to go for a run,

"Hey, you busy?" I see Peter come inside my room and sit on my couch, I turned around to look at him,

"No I was just about to go on a run, what's up?" I asked him, he definitely wanted to ask something but didn't know how,

"We are going to make a karaoke party, there's a playroom somewhere here and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come?" he asked nervously looking at me and then quickly back at the floor. Sometimes I feel like he's British, he said party like 'partay' and I wanted to lift my pinky up just hearing him, I snorted to myself, then got back into the conversation.

"Uh yeah sure, I guess I can go run tomorrow, it sounds great, thanks for the invite Peter." I told him and he smiled and I got up,

"Thank you for saying yes." he said,

"You go ahead I need to drop Aly at Fury's quarters." I tell him, he looked disappointed but nodded and left, what is up with those guys for real.

I made my way towards uncle nick's quarter and saw Thor passing by me,

"Hey do you think we could talk about your mother?" He asked me stopping me in my tracks,

"I don't think I could tell you anything, I didn't even know about all this." I said making my hands glow with my powers,

"But I do know who could enlighten us." I tell him as I motion for him to follow me to nick's quarter. We arrived in front of his door and he opened the door some seconds later, but his face dropped a bit when he saw Thor.

"Hi uncle Nick, Thor and I have some questions for you." I said smiling weirdly at him, as he steps aside to let us in.

"What is it you want to know?" he asked sitting down and we did the same, I had Aly on my lap,

"Mia's mom, came to visit me, I mean me Loki, my father and mother, in Asgard, how is that possible, to just go like that by herself?" Thor blurred out and it's the most clueless I have ever seen him, instantly Nick sighs.

"Well, I think Mia, that it is time for you to make a quick trip to Asgard, I could tell you the whole story but you will have many more details about it if you just go there." Nick said leaving me and Thor completely speechless.

"I think you have some karaoke party thing to go to and I won't stand in the way, Mia I will call you if I need anything regarding Aly." we got up and made our way towards the door, I kissed Aly goodnight, then we didn't have time to say anything else that he had closed the door on us. Me and Thor just stood there in front of his door, speechless and looking at each other, after a moment I spoke up.

"Well, I guess we should go then. To the party and Asgard."  I told him and he just nodded completely lost in his thoughts,

"Hey it's going to be alright yeah? We will have the answers to our questions." I tell him and he nodded again, he let a small smile appear on his lips and we walked towards where the party/karaoke was taking place.

When we arrived everybody was already there, and they all looked at Thor and I as we entered the room,

"Finally, you both have decided to join us, it is such an honor." Sam said sarcastically and I laughed and rolled my eyes at him playfully.