Chapter 11

We were sitting at the kitchen counter, I was eating a Caesar salad and it felt like I hadn't eaten in months. I was enjoying it really much talking with them and being with all of them was nice.

"Hi guys." he heard a voice say and we all turned around to see Peter enter and being followed by Tony.

"Hi Peter." I greeted back,

"Hi spidey boy." said Sam, as Peter was taking a sit beside Sam, and Tony was taking a soda out of the fridge, being awfully quiet for once, I gave him a small smile.

"So what's the news, I heard about Bucky going out of the training room being all shook up." said Peter looking at all of us, and I felt my heart skip a beat, I felt so bad for Bucky.

"Well, our new star here, was the one to knock Bucky out." said Sam, laughing, this guy can't help but make fun of people, I laugh and roll my eyes.

"She was really brave, Bucky lost complete control, and he was trying to punch her non stop and she had to use her power." Steve said looking at me deep in the eyes, his blue eyes piercing mine, and I heard Tony clear his throat.

"You know how to use your powers now?" Tony said trying to make Steve stop looking at me.

"Yeah, I mean, I still have a lot to do but I managed, it was kind of scary at a moment, I could see in his eyes, something so weird in them, he just didn't look like himself anymore he looked angry, hurt, he had this look, like he really wanted to kill." I tell them looking at my salad,

"Well then Capsicle here was right, you were brave." he said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You know what she can do too?" asked Wanda all excited, and everybody's attention went to her.

"She can become completely invisible." she said and then everyone turned to me.

"Show us." said Peter all happy, and everyone joined in on the cheering,

"I don't know if I can do it." I scratch the back of my neck nervously, and I felt a hand on mine, I looked up to see Steve smiling down at me and I could see Tony roll his eyes.

"You can do it, I am sure." he said while I just nodded and took my hand out of his touch and got up next to all of them and closed my eyes to concentrate.

As I opened my eyes I saw everyone looking a little bit everywhere, and I instantly understood that I had managed to become invisible.

"Guys?" I asked and they all turned to me, I touched Wanda and she became invisible instantly, I let go of her and everyone started to laugh and clap I then reappeared and was really happy to be able to do it.

Just then a tall blonde, really good-looking guy entered.

"Ah Thor, where have you been?" asked Clint as he saw him.

"Good day my friends, I have been around." he gives a simple smile, and he looked at me with a curious look on his face.

"And you are?" he asked coming towards me, his gigantic figure standing above me, I felt so tiny.

"I am, Mia, Mia Jones." I said smiling to him nervously,

"Well lady Mia, it's really nice to see you." he said smiling down at me, his gaze drifted from me to my bracelet and his facial expression changed.

"Where did you get that?" he asked curiosity, in his voice being quiet obvious .

"My- My mom, left it for me." I told him, stuttering a bita and touching the bracelet nervously,

"It's not possible, it belonged to Sylvia Spark." he said to me a bit furious now,

"I am her daughter." I said with a lot more confidence in my voice,